1000 Jumping Jacks a day Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    it takes a little under 2 min to do 100 so a thousand would be about 18 min but I wouldn't do them all at once
  • MumOfGirlsOnly
    MumOfGirlsOnly Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I did 500 today. I broke them down into 100 lots and took a 10 minute break between sets. Am looking to improve on that number tomorrow.
    This is a great challenge.
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Doing this tomorrow!
  • neesa11
    neesa11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm switching to high knees this week! I'm going to try an do 1000 high knees each day! ( once you do each knee you count one) who is with me?!!!
  • kmcgaw
    kmcgaw Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I just did 50 in the bathroom at work, but desperately missed my sports bra. lol I have been trying to get them done in intervals of 100. Yesterday I got up to 500, but it's been sporatic. Great goal to work toward. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • neesa11
    Options
    Thats awesome!! And you are a brave women to try it without a sports bra lol! :)
    I just did 50 in the bathroom at work, but desperately missed my sports bra. lol I have been trying to get them done in intervals of 100. Yesterday I got up to 500, but it's been sporatic. Great goal to work toward. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • diagyrl
    diagyrl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just saw these today - so I will join & start tomorrow :) But I will have to do the high knees because I can't do jumping jacks (my knees/joints won't take it) but I do want to participate. I don't know if I will get through 1000 but I will do my best!!!!

This is a great challenge thanks!!!!
  • neesa11
    Options
    Its great that everyone is trying and always just do your best and work your way up! I definitely break these down into 10 sets and do them throughout the day :)
    I just saw these today - so I will join & start tomorrow :) But I will have to do the high knees because I can't do jumping jacks (my knees/joints won't take it) but I do want to participate. I don't know if I will get through 1000 but I will do my best!!!!

This is a great challenge thanks!!!!