Week 9 Weigh in

Options
Kekibird
Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
Ok fitness pals! Time to weigh in.

Share with us your accomplishments and what you would change.

How did you do with our first challenge?

Post and share with us!

Replies

• Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I'm only up 0.4 oz. This honestly makes me laugh. But I'm ok with it because that means I'm still in the mid 180's and that number has been stable for a while. I'm happy to be here.

I failed at my own challenge this week. Coming off of February (a very busy month) I was just tired and overwhelmed. After last week's race, I didn't have the umph to workout even though I tried. As of last night I decided to stop trying to force myself and to just watch what I eat and get back to the gym when I've refilled my energy and emotional reserves.

Also, went grain free as of Wednesday. I'm ok so far but it's all about preparation. Can't grab a granola bar for a snack anymore or a piece of toast. Gotta have other snacks handy. So I stocked up on nuts and seeds, fruit and dried pork jerky. It's still a work in progress.
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    219.2-Up one pound.
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I have stayed the same this week so for that I am thankful :smile: I have had to make some adjustments this week since I am not running due to an inflammation on the right knee joints. I have taken two days this week to swim and joined in an aerobic swim class. The lap swimming is a challenge but I know with time I can improve and the aerobic swim class this morning was fun. Music and classmates made the hour long class a blast! So with that I continue my journey, so looking forward to getting back to running in a few weeks. Enjoy the Weekend:flowerforyou:
  • ngottstein
    Options
    170.0 Up a pound - again!:grumble: Have been better last few days about logging all my food so hopefully this week will show a loss! Getting frustrated with myself - need to focus on how important this is to me. My niece's husband (late 30s) had a mini stroke last week - due to being overweight & inactive - so I need to remember how important my health is to my family & how easily things can escalate & become serious. So glad to have the support of MFP! Congrats to those who were successful this week :bigsmile:
  • SUPERhecticMOM
    SUPERhecticMOM Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    196 again this week...which might be a miracle because I haven't been logging my food much.
    My goals were:
    **Make better food choices....well I didn't binge or fill up on empty cals BUT I had several "family dinners" and lost track of
    everything...only one night did I eat past my full stage.
    ** Keep up momentum at the gym ...... Mon-Strength :smile: > Tues yoga :smile: > Wed yoga (yoga was cancelled but I put in an extra strength workout) :happy: > Sat Strength :smile: >Sun Cardio:smile: .....So I'd say I successfully completed this goal !!
    ** Drink my 8 glasses of water EVERYDAY.....Mon 8 :smile: , Tues 8 :smile: , Wed 8 :smile: Thurs 6 Friday 4 Sat 3 (I slept from 2:30pm until following morning though) Sun 10 :smile:
    ** Group Challenge 6 x 30 second planks everyday MOn 6 :smile: Tues 5 wed 6 :smile: thurs 6 :smile: Fri 0 sat 3 sun 4

I hope everyone had a good week! I look forward to doing better in week 10
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    196 again this week...which might be a miracle because I haven't been logging my food much.
    My goals were:
    **Make better food choices....well I didn't binge or fill up on empty cals BUT I had several "family dinners" and lost track of
    everything...only one night did I eat past my full stage.
    ** Keep up momentum at the gym ...... Mon-Strength :smile: > Tues yoga :smile: > Wed yoga (yoga was cancelled but I put in an extra strength workout) :happy: > Sat Strength :smile: >Sun Cardio:smile: .....So I'd say I successfully completed this goal !!
    ** Drink my 8 glasses of water EVERYDAY.....Mon 8 :smile: , Tues 8 :smile: , Wed 8 :smile: Thurs 6 Friday 4 Sat 3 (I slept from 2:30pm until following morning though) Sun 10 :smile:
    ** Group Challenge 6 x 30 second planks everyday MOn 6 :smile: Tues 5 wed 6 :smile: thurs 6 :smile: Fri 0 sat 3 sun 4

I hope everyone had a good week! I look forward to doing better in week 10
    Great plan! Keep it going stay focused and positive even in the times when things seem to be at a stand still :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    170.0 Up a pound - again!:grumble: Have been better last few days about logging all my food so hopefully this week will show a loss! Getting frustrated with myself - need to focus on how important this is to me. My niece's husband (late 30s) had a mini stroke last week - due to being overweight & inactive - so I need to remember how important my health is to my family & how easily things can escalate & become serious. So glad to have the support of MFP! Congrats to those who were successful this week :bigsmile:
    Hang in there!:flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    219.2-Up one pound.
    Stay focused and positive :flowerforyou: Moving forward!
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    219.2 (Last Week Weigh-In)
    217.2(Current Weigh-In)
  • ngottstein
    Options
    LW : 170
    CW: 167.2 :smile:

My goals were : 4 days of cardio - walked 2 days, did Zumba 1 day & plan to do some cardio tomorrow - maybe hiking!
    4 days of ab workout - done Tues & Thurs, going out tonight so no time but maybe again tomorrow - will work on this again next week.
    2 days of strength workout - done Tues & Thurs

Overall I think I did well this week. Had lots of energy - feeling good about how things are going. Great job everyone for sticking to it!:flowerforyou: