Week 1-4. Starting small! All about EXERCISE!

Options
Week 1's goal is to get up and exercise. The goal of this is to be completely utterly amazingly honest with every single person... but especially yourself! We are going to start today, and go to next Saturday..... (we will do Saturday to Saturday challenges, for now anyways.).

Here it is....

Work out for at least 30 minutes a day... making it a total of 210 minutes for the week. I would like it to be every day... but if you miss a day, then you can make it up the next day.

Here are the rules:
1. 30 minutes a day... can be any exercise you want it to be, but it has to be 30 minutes.
2. You can NOT count normal everyday moving (a lot of my exercise comes from everyday walking at my job, etc.). If you walk to and from work, this will NOT count... I want to push myself to do MORE exercise that isn't part of my daily rountine. so I guess, in part... I will be pushing you as well!

I think that is all the rules I want to have... but I want there to be a weigh in on Saturday. Whatever time on Saturday do a weigh in... we will have a starting weight, and then the weight lost for each weekly challenge... and we will do monthly. So starting weight on the monthly challenge (not the overall starting weight, but the weight you start at for the beginning of the 4 week challenge. I hope this makes sense. I will post the different weeks when they start... on this post. So now will be this weeks, and then I will at the beginning of next week post the challenge. Hopefully I can get them set up so we are prepared for the next week the night before it starts (should be up by Friday night for sure...).

If any of this is confusing please leave a message under here I will answer as I can.

It begins today... READY, SET, EXERCISE!!!!

Replies

• lilymarie10
    Options
    Ohhh, I forgot to leave this one here!!!!

Name:
    Starting weight for THIS challenge:
    Week 1 weight:
    Week 2 weight:
    Week 3 weight:
    Week 4 weight:
    Total weight LOST for this challenge:

Please fill this out at the beginning of next week! :)