Love this!

Options
So glad to have found this group and to learn more about this topic. I have lost 20 pounds in the last three months working out hard but also really restricting my diet and counting calories. I am thinner, stronger, but not as athletic looking as I would like to be. I like a little "meat" if you know what I mean. Thanks so much for the info. I can't wait to poke through it!

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I Agree....I am so excited that Lucia created a group to support the eating....I have been very successful in the last 9months of this journey to goal...Reaching new heights on lifting and eating...The book is on the way and should be here by Wednesday....I will definitely read thru the topic and get a better understanding...I an so open to the ideas and success this is bringing...Looking forward to it..
  • wellthis
    wellthis Posts: 7
    Options
    So you lost 54 pounds? Is that your booty or your goal booty?? Is Lucia writing a book? I didn't know that. that's awesome! Even better!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    No, I am not writing a book...lol...the book most people are talking about is "New Rules of Lifting Weight for Women; Lift like a man, Look like a Goddes".