Progress photos!

Options
starchile
starchile Posts: 248 Member
So, I'm down 30 pounds and wanted to see some progress. Found THE picture that put me on this weight loss journey and compared it to now...I LIKE IT!!!

(sorry the first picture is just SO HIDEOUS!!!!!!!)

367 (yuuuccckkk!)

before.jpg

March 2, 2012: 337

421687_10150605419968462_667503461_9409521_589883186_n.jpg

Replies

• Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    lookin good! you look so tall, I wish I were tall!!
  • neverlost
    neverlost Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Your first pic makes me smile, love it. But, what a difference 30 lbs makes ! You look awesome. Thanks for sharing, you are doing so great =)
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    You look great! I would never guess you are anywhere close to 300!
  • starchile
    Options
    @Kalyn: Thank you! Yeah, being 5'10 has its advantages AND disadvantages (pants are too short...dates are too short...!) LOL

@neverlost: THANK YOU!!! I'm trying to keeeeeeepppp going!

@Findingfit: Thank you!!! I guess one of the ADVANTAGES of being 5'10...the lbs are streeeetttccchhheeeddd out!
  • mattnjakesmom
    Options
    @Kalyn: Thank you! Yeah, being 5'10 has its advantages AND disadvantages (pants are too short...dates are too short...!) LOL

@neverlost: THANK YOU!!! I'm trying to keeeeeeepppp going!

@Findingfit: Thank you!!! I guess one of the ADVANTAGES of being 5'10...the lbs are streeeetttccchhheeeddd out!

I am 5'11 so I know the feeling! You look great though! Way to go!
  • starchile
    Options
    @mattandjakesmom: Thank you!
  • BrokenAlice
    BrokenAlice Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Congratulations on the loss!
  • starchile
    Options
    Awee...thank you Alice! =)
  • katwj76
    katwj76 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    If you go to my profile there is a before pic (in a sweater) and my now pic is my profile pic. I'm not sure how to post pics on here.
    There's definitely a difference in 12 lbs.
  • LWriter
    LWriter Posts: 50
    Options
    You look WONDERFUL!!!!
  • amblee125
    amblee125 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! And I agree..you look like you weigh so much less!! Anxious to see what I will look like at your weight..I'm 5'9 :)
  • starchile
    Options
    @LWriter: THANK YOU!! =)

@Amblee: Thanks Lady! Well, you are already a KNOCKOUT so Im sure it will only get better!
  • alliekat893
    Options
    You look great! I wish I looked more like you!

All my weight is in my midsection, I can't tell I've lost weight hardly at all. My family says they can so I guess that's good, but I hate looking pregnant! (Yes I've been asked that...)
  • katwj76
    katwj76 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Me too, Allie! I hate being asked when I'm due.
  • karen0080
    karen0080 Posts: 64
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep up the hard work!!!
  • starchile
    Options
    @alliekat: Thank you so much HOWEVER the "grass is always greener" girl!!! My sister carries her weight in her mid section but she has GORGEOUS LEGS!!!! OMG!! SOOOO Gorgeous...and she can wear all types of cute dresses and skirts and shorts! I used to get soooo jealous! LOL. My legs have never seen the LIGHT OF DAY! My knees are so fat and my legs look like tree stumps! LOL. So...yeah. I guess the lesson is that we should ROCK what EVER we have been blessed with! LOL

@Karen: Thank you!!! I am really trying to stay focused and keep going.
  • patticakespatel
    Options
    You look amazing. Simply beautiful.
  • nikki_1979
    Options
    you look amazing!! congrats!
  • starchile
    Options
    @Nikki and Patty: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I appreciate the love!!

=)
  • Cobehale
    Cobehale Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    @alliekat: Thank you so much HOWEVER the "grass is always greener" girl!!! My sister carries her weight in her mid section but she has GORGEOUS LEGS!!!! OMG!! SOOOO Gorgeous...and she can wear all types of cute dresses and skirts and shorts! I used to get soooo jealous! LOL. My legs have never seen the LIGHT OF DAY! My knees are so fat and my legs look like tree stumps! LOL. So...yeah. I guess the lesson is that we should ROCK what EVER we have been blessed with! LOL

@Karen: Thank you!!! I am really trying to stay focused and keep going.

I LOVE your positive attitude, your progress is wonderful and you are fabulous! :)