March Challenge! 3/4-3/10

Options
2»

Replies

• Handbanana06
    Handbanana06 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thursday 3/8 Walking Moderate pace 45 minutes
    Friday 3/9 Turbo Fire (Fire 55Ez) 55 Minutes Hoping to get a 20 minute run in this afternoon and A jog with a friend this evening! I will try to cone back and update if I accomplish those things!
  • smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I didn't get much of a workout in yesterday. Got some weight lifting in at work in the warehouse. Ended up having to work a Girl Scout cookie booth with my daughter for almost 3 hours after work. So I was wasted by the time I got home. But I am looking forward to what my hubby has planned for me tonight. I believe today is legs, abs and shoulders. Then I will hit the treadmill for an hour. Good luck ladies!
  • Handbanana06
    Options
    Friday 3/9 Couch to 5k 20 minutes running and 10 minutes walking =30 minutes
  • MeAfter30
    MeAfter30 Posts: 129
    Options
    I am soooooo sore today. Going to take it easy today. Attempted the biggest loser workout yesterday and it really emphasized how out of shape I am.

Kpower~ I plan on working up to no rest days. As far as this being a "lifestyle change" and not a diet, I want to be in the habit of workout out daily.

Tophersgirl~ I have been thinking of trying zumba! I know what you mean too about feeling great after pushing yourself physically. Great job!

Handbananna~ Glad you got the extra C25K in as well as the Turbo fire! :)

Smsinger~ Is your husband training you?
  • smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Meafter30 - Yes. My husband and I were both in the Army. We are retired now. But he always did better at putting together a fitness program than I did. So he has put together a weight training and cardio plan for both of us. This past week was insane with scouts. But this coming week is alot less busy in the evenings. So we both plan on getting downstairs to workout more. I am looking forward to toning up and dropping the weight.

Looks like everyone is hanging in there. Looking forward to another week of challenges! Hoping everyone is having a wonderful Saturday!
  • Handbanana06
    Options
    I am glad I did too, I always feel better after a run! Keep up the good work and you will get where you want to be!
    I am soooooo sore today. Going to take it easy today. Attempted the biggest loser workout yesterday and it really emphasized how out of shape I am.

Kpower~ I plan on working up to no rest days. As far as this being a "lifestyle change" and not a diet, I want to be in the habit of workout out daily.

Tophersgirl~ I have been thinking of trying zumba! I know what you mean too about feeling great after pushing yourself physically. Great job!

Handbananna~ Glad you got the extra C25K in as well as the Turbo fire! :)

Smsinger~ Is your husband training you?
  • Handbanana06
    Options
    Core 20 (turbo Fire) Stretch 10 (turbo fire) 30minutes total, may run later but may not my legs are a little sore
  • MeAfter30
    MeAfter30 Posts: 129
    Options
    Going to start this weeks thread!