How's RI30 Going??!!

Options
Hood25
Hood25 Posts: 208 Member
I just finished week one day 6 of RI30 and I have to say I must be in a first week slump! I'm getting better but I'm so ready to move on! Usually I like routine but this is wearing on me. Anyone else feeling this way? Maybe it's because it's the weekend? The one positive is that I got my HRM and I love wearing it during the workout to see what i burn. It does seem different from MFP's calculations though. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Replies

• mkam1980
    mkam1980 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am bumming out. I stick to everything and this time I have had the nasty stomach flu for three days and have missed my workout. I feel an ache to get back but I could just be achy all over? Keep it up ladies- I WILL GET CAUGHT UP, promise.
  • Hood25
    Options
    I am bumming out. I stick to everything and this time I have had the nasty stomach flu for three days and have missed my workout. I feel an ache to get back but I could just be achy all over? Keep it up ladies- I WILL GET CAUGHT UP, promise.

Hang in there! Give your body what it needs...rest and nutrition. Your muscles will prevail!!
  • aalewine
    aalewine Posts: 8
    Options
    I just finished my Week 1 Day 4... more day to go then I get to move on! I am just like you and am SO ready to move on! I guess it just gets boring doing the same thing every day. Thats why I think I am really going to be able to stick to this because she has 4 different workouts instead of the 3 from 30DS! She is kicking my booty though! I haven't stop being sore since I first started but the soreness is slowly going away which is good! Keep up the good work ladies! WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • estherpab
    estherpab Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    LOL I was just thinking the small thing! I also did day 4 week one and I'm so bored I can't stand it! I also do another 20 mins of abs and arms in addition to RI 30 so it's a LONG workout!
  • Genevievesbees
    Genevievesbees Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been doing week one for about 7 days. I am planning on moving to week two on Monday, I can't wait.

Is anyone looking for some guilt pressure? I would love to have some people holding me more accountable, so feel free to friend me if you need the added push too!
  • Hood25
    Options
    Day one of week 4 down!! It had some challenging moves. I can't believe I am almost done. I'm doing 7 days each week and then probably 1 day week 3 and 1 day week 4 to get the total 30 days. Eight days to go and then I'm measuring! I'm excited but I hope i'm not disappointed.
  • mkam1980
    mkam1980 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    LOOOVED level 2 and lost three pounds in that week. i am on day 5 of level 3 and I force myself to "do-it." Most of it I don't feel like I am doing it correctly and wonder if I am actually burning calories. Start level 4 Sunday, can't wait for the change.
  • Hood25
    Options
    4 days and counting! I really like level 3 and 4. I have sore shoulders on level 4 but I am so weak with my upper body. I will take measurements on Sunday and report back! How is everyone else doing?
  • estherpab
    estherpab Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I won't be finished in 30 days and I even gained 3 pounds, but I do see some muscle definition especially on my legs which is great. Due to an injury I'm still on week 2 but im really enjoying the workouts, I love the variety I just bought 6 week 6 pack and plan to do both!