DAY 2 CHALLENGE & AFFIRMATION

Options
ShawtyLatina
ShawtyLatina Posts: 160 Member
Hi Wellness Warriors!

We did it! Day 1 is over and we are one step closer to liberation. What we leave out of our diet is as important as what we include. The healthiest diets have one thing in common: They toss crappy food. This diet and lifestyle is the Rolls-Royce, and you deserve an elegant ride.

FOCUS
Embrace yourself - literally. You may feel tired and cranky today. Yesterday you started what is a major shift in your life and health - but it is likely brought up all sorts of physical and emotional pangs. That's okay! Stop what you are doing right now (well, after you read this directions), take in a very deep breath, and raise your hands to the heavens. Let your capable hands meet in a prayer. Stretch your God pod and while you swoop your lovely arms down, exhale all the air out and hug yourself. As you embrace your majesty, say this out loud: " I LOVE YOU (fill in your name)." Repeat three times.

POSITIVE SELF TALK
"May I know in my heart that I am precious, worthy, and divine (aka very fabulous!) When I move from my own private divinity, whatever i do is enough."

AFFIRMATION
I love my things. My skin is beautiful. My organs are healthy and powerful.

GOD POD MAINTENANCE
It doesn't matter what time of day you do it -- just do it! Exercise for thirty-five minutes. There is no way out of this, do don't try to wiggle. Oh, and how's the meditation going my dear? don't blow it off, okay? Who cares if your mind stages a mutiny? What matters is that you show up.

TIP
Follow the same guidelines for all meals as outlined on the Day 1 page. Plan meals ahead of time. It's a huge help! Though the book doesn't tell us what to eat every step of the way, that doesn't mean we shouldn't strategize. Don't get caught with your dinner pants down. Crack open your cookbooks, shop, and plot. Stack the odds in your favor.

PHYSICAL CHALLENGE
Hold as many 30 second planks as you can today. Don't worry about stringing them together. Get a free moment? Hit the deck and hold for 30. Let's see how many we can do by the end of day. My goal is at minimum 6. What's yours?

Also, when you get a moment, let us know how day 1 went for you. What were your challenges? Were there any areas you find easier than you expected? Any of the God pod routines you enjoyed? Did you get those crunches in?

Sending everyone luck as we move forward into our 21-day journey. xxxooo