Day 6 Level 1

Options
momotivation
momotivation Posts: 72 Member
Feeling pretty crummy today, my tummy is upset and I'm fighting a headache, what a difference a day can make, yesterday I felt on top of the world. I still put the dvd on but I didn't push myself very hard. I could have pushed myself a lot more. Better luck tomorrow.
Hope everyone else is having a good day.

Replies

• CindyCountingCalories
    CindyCountingCalories Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel beter soon!

Did it this morning, my arms are really in pain can't even use them afterwards lol!

We are past halfway with Level 1 :)
  • CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better as well! My arms are definitely sore this morning, can't believe are over halfway through level 1! I can definitely tell a difference between day 1 and now!
  • medstudentchef
    Options
    I got my shred in the morning. The push ups are getting easier. I can actually do them now!
  • Bibil
    Bibil Posts: 25
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1 still can't believe I'm still here. It seems easier but I am still breaking a sweat and had to take a little break in between. I am feeling great. Hope I see results soon.
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    well i'm not as sore today... i am catching a cold i'm affraid. ugh!
  • aristakat23
    aristakat23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel better. A lot of people at work are sick so it's been slow which makes me slow down as well. I hope to push myself harder tomorrow. :-)
  • SexyJaye
    SexyJaye Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I'm at day 6 too! Surprise that I can make it so far! We will get through this and achieve results! Let's roll!!! :D
  • NubianSpirit
    NubianSpirit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    done with day 6...
    to those on the verge of colds, yogi tea makes one called "detox" and of course there is always the go-to echaneacha (sp) - goldenseal combo. i keep both in my desk at work since plenty of people seem to find it necessary to "share" ... i also have a "secret weapon" that has kept me from getting sick for the last 8-mo...
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Done with Day 6 Lvl 1... Whew!! Great Job, Everyone!!!!
  • th04
    th04 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    We finished day 7 yesterday and I'm soo tempted to measure myself because I really think I can notice a bit of difference in my tummy, but I think I'd rather wait till the end of level 1 hmmm decisions decisions haha

Also I hope you feel better! :)