Is anyone doing this at home?

Options
I just came upon this program last week, I'm looking for a program I can do from home. Is anyone doing this at home? Is it working out well and did you have to buy musch equipment? We have a bench and a good collection of free weights, wondering if this is enough to get started.

Replies

• Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I am doing this at home but just started Monday, so today will be my 2nd workout. I did the 1st to stages a couple years ago at a gym so I had everything, but this time some things will be modified at home. I do have a power rack with an olympic bar and plates, and dumbbells. I read through the book to make sure I will be able to do everything with what I have at home, and I will be able to. It sounds like you will be OK, just read the options for substitutions.
  • aspyn1622
    aspyn1622 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've had to use a couple alternative exercises but about 90% of them can be done with a bench, barbell, weights and an exercise ball.
  • meganmcg77
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I'm going to try to get to the library this weekend and borrow - then decide if I want to buy it on kindle or hardback.