Feminism

Options
2»

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I have to ask then how many ladies are okay with either losing an argument or giving in on a disagreement?
    By that I mean will do it without punishing a guy for hours/days or having to have some way down the road to even the score.

Jeez! I never won an argument in my life :laugh: My ex could out argue me all day long!! You are probably too easy going Carl. All this will depend on a woman's character, not her views on feminism. Perhaps you're just attracted to the argumentative/controlling type of woman?? I easily back down from arguments and freely admit when I'm wrong, even if its just for the sake of a peaceful life! :laugh: More so as I get older :bigsmile:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I have to ask then how many ladies are okay with either losing an argument or giving in on a disagreement?
    By that I mean will do it without punishing a guy for hours/days or having to have some way down the road to even the score.

Jeez! I never won an argument in my life :laugh: My ex could out argue me all day long!! You are probably too easy going Carl. All this will depend on a woman's character, not her views on feminism. Perhaps you're just attracted to the argumentative/controlling type of woman?? I easily back down from arguments and freely admit when I'm wrong, even if its just for the sake of a peaceful life! :laugh: More so as I get older :bigsmile:

No,not me personally although have met a couple of doozies,I wouldn`t waste a moments time on them.
    Things I have observed in life with other people and their relationships as well as what ladies post on MFP and other outlets.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    What is a doozie??? :laugh:
  • Carl01
    Options
    What is a doozie??? :laugh:

Showing my age with that one.:laugh:

doo·zie   [doo-zee] noun, verb, -zied, -zi·ing. Informal .
    noun
    Also, doo·zer  [doo-zer] something that is extraordinary or outstanding of its kind: The storm was a doozie, with winds of fifty miles an hour.

It is not always used in a positive sense,but generally means some one or some thing that was to an extreme.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Thanks Carl. I'm British, in England, and never heard it used here. I was saying a while back that I need a translator on this site.. :laugh: And someone did suggest urbandictionary, so I should have looked there. Thanks for the explanation :flowerforyou:
  • Carl01
    Options
    Thanks Carl. I'm British, in England, and never heard it used here. I was saying a while back that I need a translator on this site.. :laugh: And someone did suggest urbandictionary, so I should have looked there. Thanks for the explanation :flowerforyou:

Oh goodness,urbandictionary will teach you things you never wanted to know.:laugh: