Behind before I begin.

Options
sumnerfan
sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
I am only on Phase 1 Week 2 and while I know I only have to exercise four times this week, I feel behind already. Monday I didn't get home until 8 so I didn't go workout. Yesterday I decided my lower body was too sore for me to go workout my upperbody (bad decision) and now it's Wednesday and I have yet to do the first workout for this week. I need to get it together today and tomorrow and so on and so forth and get my butt into the gym.

Replies

• FlTGlRL
    FlTGlRL Posts: 239
    Options
    I think we've all had or will have 1 or 2 weeks throughout this program where we just feel the entire week wasn't very productive. Maybe you should just do week 2 over again. I did week 3 over and I'm very happy I did, I got much more out of it the 2nd time around. Also, feel free blog to us as much as possible so that way it motivates you to work out and than come home and tell us about it. Don't worry, don't get discouraged, just keep at it. It sounds like you are a busy person too, so I'm sure you are doing fantastic with also trying to incorporate this into your busy schedule. Keep up the good work:wink: