How often do you indulge???

Options
KANGOOJUMPS
KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
Is it once a week, a glass every night,????

Replies

• lizlarson80
    lizlarson80 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well since I became more serious..I have been indulging maybe 1 every week or two. But honestly I would rather 3-4 a week
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    If I have to do cardio the next day I have to nix the vino the night before...even a glass kills me the next day. Weird.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I would have wine every night. But in my effort to get more weight off (and to a lesser extent for Lent) I'm abstaining until Easter. It really sucked to get my wine club order in and not be able to sample it. I think I'll get one more order in before Easter. Wine party at Allan's apartment!
  • britts09
    britts09 Posts: 16
    Options
    Usually just on the weekends...both Fri. and Sat. night. Sometimes on Sunday nights
  • LRabideau
    LRabideau Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I try not to have more than 2 to 3 glasses a week, but find that difficult if I socialize more than once a week. This is my big issue with weight loss.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Cheese, I eat it every day. I have a selection of cheeses at home and I don't care what the fat % or calories are in each of them.
    Wine, I usually have a few glasses on the weekend but if a bottle is opened during the week, I will have a glass too.
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I usually indulge, on most night, on a glass. On the weekends, I may indulge on a whole bottle. I can never turn down wine, especially if a bottle is open.
  • SiouxsieQue
    SiouxsieQue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Rarely on weeknights but I never rule it out. Usually weekends and cheese I've had to really cut down on. It seems I want wine every time I eat cheese...lol.
  • emptyinside
    emptyinside Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Every night :)
  • jombarrett
    Options
    Honestly, I have a glass of wine almost every night. It does affect my weight loss efforts. I try to counteract it with some sort of exercise and drink LOTS of water.
  • trouble4503
    trouble4503 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am really embarrassed to admit this, but a bottle a night, 6 nights a week! I am single and me and my girlfriends either have dinner and drink, or we go to each others house and drink, or its sunday night and i am relaxing on the couch with a glass (or 3) I work out everyday, eat extremely well, but when i wonder why i keep gaining i can only assume (i know) its the love of my life - wine.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Almost nightly, one glass of cab.