Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How often do you indulge???

KANGOOJUMPS
KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
Is it once a week, a glass every night,????

Replies

• lizlarson80
    lizlarson80 Posts: 8 Member
    Well since I became more serious..I have been indulging maybe 1 every week or two. But honestly I would rather 3-4 a week
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    If I have to do cardio the next day I have to nix the vino the night before...even a glass kills me the next day. Weird.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    I would have wine every night. But in my effort to get more weight off (and to a lesser extent for Lent) I'm abstaining until Easter. It really sucked to get my wine club order in and not be able to sample it. I think I'll get one more order in before Easter. Wine party at Allan's apartment!
  • britts09
    britts09 Posts: 16
    Usually just on the weekends...both Fri. and Sat. night. Sometimes on Sunday nights
  • LRabideau
    LRabideau Posts: 1 Member
    I try not to have more than 2 to 3 glasses a week, but find that difficult if I socialize more than once a week. This is my big issue with weight loss.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Cheese, I eat it every day. I have a selection of cheeses at home and I don't care what the fat % or calories are in each of them.
    Wine, I usually have a few glasses on the weekend but if a bottle is opened during the week, I will have a glass too.
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    I usually indulge, on most night, on a glass. On the weekends, I may indulge on a whole bottle. I can never turn down wine, especially if a bottle is open.
  • SiouxsieQue
    SiouxsieQue Posts: 85 Member
    Rarely on weeknights but I never rule it out. Usually weekends and cheese I've had to really cut down on. It seems I want wine every time I eat cheese...lol.
  • emptyinside
    emptyinside Posts: 13 Member
    Every night :)
  • Honestly, I have a glass of wine almost every night. It does affect my weight loss efforts. I try to counteract it with some sort of exercise and drink LOTS of water.
  • trouble4503
    trouble4503 Posts: 7 Member
    I am really embarrassed to admit this, but a bottle a night, 6 nights a week! I am single and me and my girlfriends either have dinner and drink, or we go to each others house and drink, or its sunday night and i am relaxing on the couch with a glass (or 3) I work out everyday, eat extremely well, but when i wonder why i keep gaining i can only assume (i know) its the love of my life - wine.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Almost nightly, one glass of cab.