how's everyone doing?

Options
2»

Replies

• Jewcybabe
    Jewcybabe Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Can't believe it's mid March already! Aaack! Five pounds down for the month so far, and thank goodness there are 31 days in this month......looks like I'm gonna need every minute in oder to hit the 10 lb. challenge target!~
  • kbuckaloo
    Options
    I haven't lost a pound...very frustrating but I only have myself to blame. I haven't worked out as much as I should and I have had more cheat meals than I should. Just trying to loose as much as I can before the end of March at this point. Any weight lost is better than no weight lost.
  • kmcgaw
    kmcgaw Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Down 4 lbs. thus far, but this week has been a challenge to get in exercise, due to persistent migraines. On a brighter side, I pulled out a pair of jeans that I haven't zipped in a year (without the stretch fabric) and they fit! That's enough motivation to keep me on track and get rid of these last 6 lbs. by the 31st!
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I'VE BEEN HITTING IT HARD THIS WEEK IF I HADN'T HAD A FIRST BAD WEEKEND I'D ALREADY BE AT MY GOAL I STEPPED ON THE SCALE THIS MORNING FOR AN UNOFFICIAL WEIGH IN AND I'M DOWN 3LBS FROM LAST WEEK ALREADY WHICH WOULD LEAVE ME WITH ONLY 3LBS TO GO FEELING GOOD RIGHT NOW
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I've not hit all the daily chalenges, but I HAVE been green right across the board on all my allowances every day, and have drunk at least 8 glasses of water every day (I average 10-12 each day). I've also been getting at least some exercise every day and so far I have dropped 7lbs so far. I hope to drop at least another half pound by weigh in on Friday... *fingers crossed*
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    gah, pulled a muscle in my leg so unable to exercise! i've lost 2 official lbs so far, but my mid week weigh in says i've lost 5lbs altogether. so i'm not going to reach the 10lb mark, but i'm pleased i've done this well given my injury :) good luck everybody else!