Yoga Zone

Options
SwimKitty
SwimKitty Posts: 122 Member
Let me start off by saying I am as newbie as they come. I have seen, with my own eyes, how effective yoga can be in changing and strengthening the body. I am also convinced of the many other benefits that go hand in hand with living a healthier lifestyle. I have seen the many favorable posts regarding JM Yoga Meltdown, and since I have some of her DVDs (30DS, Ripped, etc.) I thought I could go ahead and try it. I tend to over analyze things (my husband would point out that it is more than just 'tend'), so naturally I went crazy looking into all of the different yoga styles, instructors, reviews, etc. And holy cow, there are literally thousands of them out there. The more I read, the more confused and intimidated I got. To think of all the time I wasted researching when I could have been doing!

Anyway, how do you know if you'll like an instructor? Or the music? What if it's too hard? Too easy? Too slow, too fast? Then I stumbled on Yoga Zone on YouTube. They have a ton of Yoga videos, full length, that you can do. Fat burning.1, Fat burning.2, Yoga for Weight Loss, Power Yoga, etc., etc.

I think this is great resource for someone just starting out, and also for those looking to mix things up. Let me know what you think, and which ones you especially like :)

Here's a link to get you started :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Gi1uM1Erk&feature=related