Indianapolis Runs or Walks

Options
124»

Replies

• Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    During the Summer I often walk the Pennsy Trail in Greenfield. Don't live there but like the serenity.
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I saw this on the news last night.... fall creek trail extension to Ft. Ben, and to Monon trail.... pretty exciting... :)

http://www.urbanindy.com/2013/03/21/fall-creek-trail-extension-construction-update-1/

From the comments in link:
    Soon, one will be able to cycle on a “bike interstate” all the way from Lawrence Village at the Fort to 25th & Meridian with only a few street crossings (63rd, 38th, College, and Central). Better than the Monon, and more interesting because most of it is along the river instead of people’s backyards.
  • serendipity0924
    Options
    I love walking (or light jog) through trails at Holiday Park or Fort Ben park... Holiday Park has some great flights of steps in their trails and the nature is so pretty to see as you are getting a workout in!
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    <bump>
  • JenniferH007
    Options
    Good Evening every one.

I have not ran the mini yet,

7 yrs ago I ran the 2 half in Dallas tx.. May 18 was my first time back running. I ran a 5k in Geist. For Team Luke.

If any one is wondering, or might want to go running out side. I actually did a Speech on Running a 5k. I did not reach. Out side of Cycling Running is the best way to Lose weight. not only is it great for the heath but it great mental state of mind. May each one of you have a great time on your Journey. May all your wishes come. True. God Bless

Jennifer Harmon