Tonia

Options
Does Tonia get on anyone else's nerves?
I'm huffing and puffing like a grandma, and she just thinks she's soooo cool with her six pack and cheery disposition. I see right through it, Tonia!

Replies

• DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I personally don't mind her, there are a few on there that are machines and instead of feeling envy I feel inspired to one day be as good as them. :smile: Johajkh just think how great it will feel to beat her in the Fit Test LOL. I say surround yourself with people who are better than yourself so you always have something to challenge you and inspire you :flowerforyou:
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I actually likes her. I found it s motivation because I have the same body frame as her so I think I can look like her if I push myself hard.
    Also she did Insanity so easy and fast.. usually when Shaun T stands there push someone to go faster or whatever
    I try to do the same pace as them.
  • Zara150
    Zara150 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    She gets on my nervs toooooo! My husband and me always talk bad when Shaun T approaches to her to show results! Lol
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    gotta agree shes a machine but she gets on my nerves ...im just finishing week one and i dont think ive seen her struggle ...i like the ones that beat after the work out feels like we have something in common then
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I have the Shakeology DVD's just sitting here on my desk at home and I noticed, she’s the forefront woman for that workout series! I haven’t tried those DVD's but that's definitely her!