3/8 Thursday's Challenge-Jump in on this one!

15 MIN OF EXERCISE TODAY

We all know that daily exercise is a key component to health and weightloss. Developing the habit is a big challenge for many of us. I am going to begin slowly because I have not been consistent with this for a long time and I want to develop a habit that sticks. So for today I will commit to exercising for at least 15 minutes. I want to challenge you all to join with me and post when you have completed your 15 minutes and let us know what you did and how you fit it in and anything else you would like to add.

“Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory.”
- General George S. Patton

Replies

• 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    I accept! ill let you know later what i did! I am planning on a bike ride (pulling my two kiddos) and some ripped in 30 :-)
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    I accept the challenge I plan to do a little over 15min on my spinning bike. Let's do it
  • kady11
    kady11 Posts: 82 Member
    HELLO! I AM HAPPY TO JOIN THIS GROUP!
    I DIDNT WANT TO WORK OUT 2DAY COZ I DID OVER 2 HRS YESTERDAY AT THE GYM.
    BUT ANYONE CAN DO 15 MIN. SO I WILL DO SOME KIND OF CARDIO 2 NITE. PROBABLY THE ELLIPTICAL. IT IS MY FAV!

OK PEEPS, LET DO IT! 15 LBS SOUNDS GREAT!
  • skimom7
    skimom7 Posts: 70
    FINISHED! I went out for a 15 min walk with my 3 yr old on her power wheels and ended up walking 40 min!!! We walked over to a nearby church so she could ride around the parking lot while I walked around in circles! :tongue:

Welcome Kady11
  • delsigne
    delsigne Posts: 4
    I will join up with you. Got my get fit in six on the ps3. I will be doing the cardio.:smile: Was doing good for awhile then got in the winter time slump, being stuck in doors. Can't wait for summer.
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Rode my bike pulling the kiddos for 35 minutes.... 25 of that was mostly uphill :-)