Favorite Exercise / Least Favorite Exercise (Why?)

Options
cekeys
cekeys Posts: 397 Member
Favorite: Clean & Press (It looks cool)

Least Favorite: Lunges (I'm still developing my balancing muscles & I have a hard time keeping my form right)

Replies

• skichick1968
    Options
    Wait for 81 to release, propulsion lunges again, but KILLER back track! :happy:
  • beecautious
    beecautious Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    squats.....omg, they hurt so bad...but the results are emaculate...........my favorite would have to be the bench press....they are relatively easy and my arms look great after several sessions
  • amgchick
    amgchick Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have a balance issue, so lunges have been a challenge. I have had to reduce the weight, so I don't lean over and lose form. BUt, I can feel myslef getting stronger, so all upside, right? :)
  • adswillis27
    adswillis27 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Favorite: Squats because my legs are super strong.

Least Favorite: Shoulders because my shoulders are so weak haha.

But really I have a love/hate relationship with a lot of the exercises. I know the ones that are really tough are really working. Planning to get some more plates for those squats though. They might not be my fav when I add more weight to the bar.
  • amgchick
    Options
    Favorite: Squats because my legs are super strong.

Least Favorite: Shoulders because my shoulders are so weak haha.

But really I have a love/hate relationship with a lot of the exercises. I know the ones that are really tough are really working. Planning to get some more plates for those squats though. They might not be my fav when I add more weight to the bar.

I feel that way about squats...but they really work. I put on shorts today for the first time in years! How long have you been doing LMP?
  • adswillis27
    adswillis27 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

I feel that way about squats...but they really work. I put on shorts today for the first time in years! How long have you been doing LMP?

I am on day 52 on LMP. First round, and I also bought a few pairs of shorts (not bermuda) for the first time in years!!! Always always wore skirts and dresses because shorts just ride up. Not anymore!!!! :)
  • amgchick
    Options

I am on day 52 on LMP. First round, and I also bought a few pairs of shorts (not bermuda) for the first time in years!!! Always always wore skirts and dresses because shorts just ride up. Not anymore!!!! :)

That's fantastic! Congratulations! I start my last week on Monday and plan to start again. Am planning on kicking up the cardio a bit as well. I even think my cellulite has been reduced a lot. What a great workout!
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    WORST: The shoulder sets at the end!! They KILL me
    BEST: Squats
    My legs are AWESOME