Inspiration stories/pics?

Options
barefoot76
barefoot76 Posts: 314 Member
I'm wondering if anyone else has "goal" photos or stories that inspired you to get started lifting or keep lifting? The thing that got me started was seeing Kelly Ripa one morning on tv and her triceps were bulging as she spoke and gestured! I don't know if she lifts, but it sure looks like it. All I know is that, even though my biceps looked great after toting four kids around for ten years, my triceps were weak and wiggly and I wanted great looking arms for those long hot summers in tank tops! :happy:

0.jpg

Replies

• barefoot76
    Options
    Anyone?
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I did all the session of the workout and i will post pictures when I will be on my computer. They are not the most impressive but they are mine
  • Koketa0510
    Options
    asked this a while back. I ended up just googling and found some very awesome blogs with pics and results :smile:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I did all the session of the workout and i will post pictures when I will be on my computer. They are not the most impressive but they are mine

before
    6244928159_bbcc74efd8_m.jpg
    037 by yanicka, on Flickr

After

11614737_2670.jpg

11614737_3912.jpg

11614737_104.jpg
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,963 Member
    Options
    There are other success stories. I think if you search "ginormous muscles" on the community boards, one of my favourites will come up!

Also, if you go to Stage 7 thread, in this group, you'll find posts from women who have finished the program and if you are friends with them, you can see how they have progressed!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,963 Member
    Options
    Personally, Yanicka is a HUGE inspiration to me.
  • barefoot76
    Options
    Dang, Yanicka, you look AWESOME!!! Way to go, girl!!!!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    you look great