How are ya'll doing on the challenge?

Options
Fit4_Life
Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
I know there are some days that our motivation sets us back. I know there are days that we have our "cheat" days. But just think.. 8 more weeks to complete this challenge. You all are doing such a fantastic job! We can knock this 20 lbs (or close to it). Each day as we exercise...gets a little easier. Think back to the very first day that you wanted to change your life to be a better, healthier YOU. Now, fast forward to where you are at now. You are not struggling as much, your heart rate doesn't seem to be pounding out of your chest, you're not gasping for air like you did on your first cardio exercise. What a WONDERFUL accomplishment! Give yourself credit, and a pat on the back! You all are awesome! Keep up the good work!

Lori

Replies

• 57scoutmaster
    Options
    currently down 7 pounds since 1 March
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    I'm bouncing back from steroid weight gain (from my foot issue), so the weight isn't wanting to come off, but I'm not gaining! I'm still motivated though! :glasses:
  • Redhot46
    Redhot46 Posts: 86
    Options
    I'm in a really good "head space" at the moment
    making smart choices and pushing myself to exercise
    I am going to break this plateau !!!!
  • williamcoulson
    Options
    I think I'm doing pretty well this week. Had a couple days with a bigger lunch than I usually would eat, but was able to cut down at dinner and remain satisfied. I even had one day where I turned down fast food and stuck with soup and salad.
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Hello Lori,

Thanks for starting this challenge.
    I've made some nice new friends too. You must know me by now :devil:
    I like to have a laugh a long the way and being nosey, teasing and encouraging my Pals is part of the fun. :bigsmile:

I'm working hard and really went for it exercise wise. Maybe my food choices could have been better.
    This challenge has really giving me the kick start I needed!

Thanks to all the Pals who supported me through the past three weeks of dental trauma!
    That support saved me from feeling depressed and also kept me exercising and dieting.
  • Redhot46
    Redhot46 Posts: 86
    Options

I like to have a laugh a long the way and being nosey, teasing and encouraging my Pals is part of the fun. :bigsmile:

teasing and encouraging ... ........................................ and monitoring my weetbix and bread and sodium .... man you keep me on my toes - and i LOVE IT thank you !!!