Around The Corner

Options
inside_lap
inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
I'm pleasently sore from running to try to train up for this challenge. I can't wait to get started running with all of you! The 11th is right around the corner. Tomorrow, I will break everyone into groups. Any stragglers can be added to new groups as they express interest. I encourage each group to friend one another and start their own message thread. That way everyone can get the individual attention they need as we run (or walk) towards our goal! I've never run this many miles in such a short period of time (a 4 mile run is consider a GREAT run for me) but I really wanted to give a mile per day. You never know how high you can jump if you don't set the bar high right?

Replies

• 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm anxious to get started as well.... Not sure I can match your great run goal daily but I know I can get in a mile or two a day!
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Hey! It's about the effort not the total. This number is much, much, MUCH higher then I would ever normally run. But I figured it's best to shoot for the stars right? Each mile takes us closer to better health!