So here we go!

Options
13»

Replies

• Michelleypoo82
    Options
    Hi everyone! I did it once a week ago, but today was day two of twice in a row with level one. Yesterday I was able to do 25 minutes of cardio afterwards, but today I only managed 15. I can normally do 50 minutes of cardio if it's all I'm doing. I am using 3 pound weights (5 was too much) for the shred and for cardio I'm using my treadclimber, which I've used since I started exercising in January.What is everyone else's routine?
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I completed the shred back in March and got such good results I decided to start it up again. During April I did Ripped in 30 (didn't like it as much as 30DS but that's just my opinion). This time around with the 30DS, I'm doing Level 1 & 2 back to back ... making it about a 50 minute workout. I use 3 pound weights also because the 5's get too heavy with the high reps JM has you doing! I am doing the 30DS daily and I try to jump on the treadmill afterwards for a mile walk (3.8 mph at 3.0 incline). It's a nice cool down. I don't have a lot of pounds to lose (maybe 5) but I really need to get rid of some fatty problem areas (a little on the back, hips and lower abs). I'm hoping that bumping myself up to back to back workouts helps.

The way I have it planned out is that I will be doing L1/L2 together until this Friday. I had started out just doing L1 and then added L2 later. So, starting Saturday I will be doing the remainder of my 10 days of L2 plus the beginning of my L3. On about May 24, I will be moving to the end of my L3 and adding in week 1 of RI 30. After I finish with all levels of 30DS, I'll back to back weeks of Ripped in 30.

Hahahaha .... hope you followed all that! Good luck to you. The 30DS is a great workout even if you just do one level at a time. I lost a lot of inches the first go around and I recommend it to all my friends!