insanity

Options
Deanthedog
Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
hey guys im starting the program tomorrow im looking forward to it any tips for me? lol

Replies

• Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Just keep pushing yourself!! Don't quit!!! I have 2 weeks left of the program and plan on immediately repeating it! It becomes addicting!!!
  • Deanthedog
    Options
    i will do ...not planning on spending out not to push my self lol....good to hear positives about the program :smile:
  • Altruista75
    Options
    My recommendation would be to make sure you have a HRM. I didn't have one until month 2 so I truly didn't know how many calories I was burning and how hard I was working. Of course if you don't care about the calories burned that no need for one unless you're concerned about your intensity level!

I think you'll love it and get addicted as well! Good luck!!
  • Deanthedog
    Options
    not too worried about the HRM or calorie loss as long as i get a general number to add it in on here im hoping i will love it and hope i get addicted lol
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    It definitely challenges you, just remember if you can't do all the moves you will get stronger, the more you push yourself the more you will get out of it. And most importantly have fun and enjoy the Sweat hehe
  • Deanthedog
    Options
    haha more good news then how soon do you start noticing changes in your body?
  • Altruista75
    Options
    I've noticed more improvements in my cardio endurance and ability to do the moves more than noticeable changes in my body. I have a lot of work to do with mine though so I'm sure if you're in better shape you'll see things faster! I'm hoping with my 2nd round I'll start to see really good results!
  • Deanthedog
    Options
    just completed the fit test and i gotta say i wasnt expecting that lol burned 470 calories does it get easier ....only joking i loved it and feel as if my results where ok as well
  • Altruista75
    Options
    That fit test is a killer! The next time you take it you're trying to beat yourself from the first time so it's always going to kick you in the rear!! Hopefully you like workout you'll have scheduled for tomorrow!!!
  • Deanthedog
    Options
    haha ye it will and im just gonna take it as it comes that way i wont worrie about the *kitten* kicking ill get fom the workout