Challenge for the Week of 3/12

Options
Ok I am just pulling this out of my hat so here goes my first challenge for this group. Please message me if you have any ideas for the future.

Fitness Goal- Do 100 sits ups(I plan on working out 5 times this week so that is 20 each time) I know that is not a lot but I hate sit ups so I had to do a baby step.

Food Goal- Make sure I have at least 5 servings of fruit/vegs every day

NSV(non scale victory)- Log ALL my food EVERY day.

Now you can use these to or just do your own but we will check back next week and see how everyone does. Good luck and have a great week.

Replies

• Startraveller
    Options
    Count me in! I am pretty good at loggin in daily but don't always remember to count absolutely everything I put in my mouth. You know, the spoon of ice cream, the two chips, etc. Those calories can kill you! As will the sit ups but I will love the change in the end. Good luck and talk next week.
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    Sounds good!
  • LolaVaantz
    LolaVaantz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Challenge Accepted~:bigsmile:
  • ALHicks
    ALHicks Posts: 145
    Options
    Well Day one went pretty good. I met with a gentleman at the gym who taught me how to use all the machines and I definatly got my sit up challenge done for the day. I am going to be feeling it tomorrow. I also logged everything I put in my mouth including the 5 servings of fruits and vegies. Lets hope every day goes this good.
  • Fergie54
    Fergie54 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm IN:flowerforyou:
  • kai0206
    kai0206 Posts: 14
    Options
    I am in too. :)
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    Well...not doing as good as I'd like so far this week. I have done about z50 of the stupa and logged every day...yesterday. Didn't finish u tip today though...because I knew I was waaayyy over :ohwell:

I've hada tough week getting motivated to move my butt. Today is clean house day and that should be good calories...the weather is so beautiful outside that I hope to get out tomorrow or this evening with my dog for a walk.

Oh...and my veg count is waaaayyy low! Which I know is a trigger for me to eat other things to compensate so picked up some v8 to help supplement.

Good luck everyone!
  • ALHicks
    Options
    Well...not doing as good as I'd like so far this week. I have done about z50 of the stupa and logged every day...yesterday. Didn't finish u tip today though...because I knew I was waaayyy over :ohwell:

I've hada tough week getting motivated to move my butt. Today is clean house day and that should be good calories...the weather is so beautiful outside that I hope to get out tomorrow or this evening with my dog for a walk.

Oh...and my veg count is waaaayyy low! Which I know is a trigger for me to eat other things to compensate so picked up some v8 to help supplement.

Good luck everyone!

that is ok just shake it all off and start anew :) I had a pot luck today and I did not log everything that wend into my mouth. Plus I didn't work out b/c my body is so sore. I promise I am going to dust myself off and get back up there :)
  • herbiedoo
    Options
    I am not ready for sit ups but my exercise challenge this week is to walk at least 2 miles each day. So far I have not missed a day since Saturday thanks to some encouragement from my friends here on MFP. Good luck with your routine!
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    So far so good. Well I haven't done the situps yet but the next 3 days are gym days.
  • Jane1320
    Jane1320 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi,

What happen to your original idea for the group? Each day of the week we were going to write about something or do something? Are we still doing that?...I've haven't logged on for a few days...having a hard time, but i'm trying to get motivated again.

Jane
  • ALHicks
    Options
    Hi,

What happen to your original idea for the group? Each day of the week we were going to write about something or do something? Are we still doing that?...I've haven't logged on for a few days...having a hard time, but i'm trying to get motivated again.

Jane

Jane,

i apologize I have had a crazy work week and haven't logged in like I should. My plan is to still stay w/ the original idea. What is going on that you are having a hard time? What can we do as a group to get you motivated again?
  • Kanohane
    Kanohane Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    :D I'm in
    -looks at date-
    Awwww.....just missed it :-/