Hunger

Options
kel7298
kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
Do you find you are hungrier on training days? I am. I tend to have to eat some tiny every two/ three hours. I wonder if I increase my protein in the mornings it will help?

Replies

• jenachip
    jenachip Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes. It definately helps to have protien in the morning. I either have a whole wheat english muffing with 1 tsb of peanut butter, oatmeal, or egg whites on a whole wheat english muffin in the morning. It keeps me full for about 3 hours! Thats better than anything else I have eaten for breakfast. I also eat whenever I am hungry, about every 2-2.5 hours. I just choose healthy options, yogurt, fruit, veggies, etc. I hope that helps! I also have my weight loss here set at only 1 lb a week. You can also lower your weightloss goals a little if you are still really hungry. Make sure to eat all your exercise calories too, if you can. Hope that helps! Good luck!
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    I definitely have days that I'm just hungry ALL day. Usually, the next day I'm not all that hungry. Natural calorie cycling I guess.

Angie
  • Callidreamr
    Callidreamr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm always hungrier when I lift weights. I find that it's important that I have healthy options ready to go or I might eat something that I'm not supposed to.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I did not lift today, and I'm ravenous. I do feel hungrier in general since starting ChaLEAN though.