Options
Jamie65toloose
Jamie65toloose Posts: 164 Member
Come join us for an hourly challenge in April

3 different levels so you can go at your own pace

LEVEL 1 - 30 HOURS
LEVEL 2- 40 HOURS
LEVEL 3 - 50 HOURS.

Pick which level works for you and then log on here daily to input your hours into the group folder. I will make a new folder for each day, just add your hours on there, EVEN IF ITS ZERO.

Replies

• TheCountryMomma
    TheCountryMomma Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This will go great with the C25K running!! I'm going to be realistic and know that even getting in an hour a day will be hard, so I will commit to 30 hours for the month! =)
  • cshell1022
    Options
    I would love to join this group. I will challenge myself with 30hrs for April. Thanks.:flowerforyou:
  • kathykuecker
    kathykuecker Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i am somewhere in between beginner and inter mediate , a challenge is just what i need :smile:
  • Jamie65toloose
    Options
    For me, I am going to shoot for 40 hours. I feel like I could get in 30 hours for sure, so I want to challenge myself a little. 40 hours HERE WE COME!
  • Jamie65toloose
    Options
    And also, I am the group leader so feel free to add me as a friend and message me if you have any questions!
  • hilly215
    hilly215 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    As I'm currently doing somewhere around 20 hours a month, I'm going to shoot for 30. :happy:
  • kjm31
    kjm31 Posts: 5
    Options
    I know I can do 30 if I try, so I'm going to do a real challenge: can I do 40 hours? You bet!! Those doing 40 hours or 30 hours, do you already have a calendar/schedule going? If so, post so we can share ideas!
  • TheCountryMomma
    TheCountryMomma Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    All are welcome to add me too!!!!
  • angelajmrn
    angelajmrn Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I will shoot for 40 hours for the month. I think that is so doable.

Angie
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm in...as a beginner. This will challenge me for sure! :flowerforyou:
  • Kath444
    Kath444 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would love to join and will join at level 3
  • norzip
    norzip Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I think I can do 30 for sure so I will aim for 40 hours!!!
  • littlelegs1983
    Options
    30 for me, as at the minute I do about 15!!
  • Jamie65toloose
    Options
    Glad to see people are responding to this challenge just like last months. WELCOME! The nice thing about the hours, is when you log in your exercise on here, it counts the total minutes for you each week. Just keep track of each week that you do, or you can make a side schedule/calendar. Whatever works for you!
  • Mahnahme
    Mahnahme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in. I need to get into exercising again just coming off skiing accident so I will shoot for 30 hours
  • SkrillexFan
    Options
    I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things so I think I want to shoot for 30 (:
    *crosses fingers*
    Wish me luck (:
  • arielmoser
    Options
    I would love to join this group. At this point I find working out 1.5 hours each day is pretty doable for me. But if I really want to push it I can shoot for 50 hours in the month of April.

Can't wait! Best of luck to everyone! Thanks for setting up the group!
  • janessafantasma
    janessafantasma Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go with the beginner level and do 30 hours!
  • kaciroberts1585
    kaciroberts1585 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This is just the challenge I need! I'm in for 40 hours. It might kill me by the end, but I'm in!!
  • vbg_shorty
    vbg_shorty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    A challenge is just what I need; count me in! I am newer to MFP, so I will do the LEVEL 1 (BEGINNER) - 30 HOURS for April.