Replies

• amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I too sign myself up for 30 hours.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,325 Member
    Options
    Jamie, put me down for 40! :smile: :smile: If someone knows how to do a spreadsheet we could do that! We do that in my other challenge and its great!
  • Jamie65toloose
    Jamie65toloose Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I dont have anything to do a spreadsheet on otherwise I would do one. Im just going to make a ticker for it, just like what I have done with this months challenge. That works best for me!
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Put me down for 40 hrs - I so need a challenge!!!!

Thanks

:happy:
  • ThatCindyGirl
    Options
    Im going to shoot for 40. I currently do at least 30 but need that extra push! :)
  • Back2BeingHealthy
    Back2BeingHealthy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Come join us for an hourly challenge in April

3 different levels so you can go at your own pace

LEVEL 1 - 30 HOURS
    LEVEL 2- 40 HOURS
    LEVEL 3 - 50 HOURS.

Pick which level works for you and then log on here daily to input your hours into the group folder. I will make a new folder for each day, just add your hours on there, EVEN IF ITS ZERO.

Jamie,

I'm new to this so if you can help advise me. Are these hours CARDIO only, or do we include any kind of strength training? Please put me down for 30 hours. Thanks... and if anyone wants to friend me, please do so. Let's get it done in APRIL!
    --- Michele
    :smile:

10119552.png
  • kiralake16
    Options
    I am in!! I am shooting for 50 hrs, I am a runner and also doing Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack everyday so I think I can reach 50 hrs!!! This is for the whole month of April correct?? Trying to lose my last 15 lbs for my wedding in June! :)
  • Tasha_R_B
    Tasha_R_B Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm in....30 hrs for me please
  • Jamie65toloose
    Options
    Thank you for all the questions. I hope to make sure everyone understands and does not have any questions. Please email me though if you do. A couple of things...

1. THESE ARE ONLY CARDIO HOURS
    2. NO SPECIFIC EXERCISE HAS TO BE DONE. DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY AND THAT YOU CAN STICK WITH
    3. YOU NEED TO LOG EVERYDAY AND REMAIN ACTIVE. EVEN IF ITS ZERO HOURS FOR THE DAY.
  • graycatbird
    graycatbird Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll choose 30 hours.
  • mandyjoy12
    mandyjoy12 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 30! I'm new so I don't want to set myself up for failure by aiming too high yet! Also feel fee to add me! I work overnights but I will be able to answer posts!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... I think I'm gonna challenge myself a little and shoot for 40 hours. This is my birthday month and I really want to lose about 10lbs before the 20th. Maybe this'll help get me close at least.
  • SARBelgians
    SARBelgians Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 30 hrs (beginner). Looking forward to this challenge.

Jillian
  • jodimw
    jodimw Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Any exercise is a VICTORY. 40 hrs will be a challenge so BRING IT ON!!! Thanks Jamie :)
  • safrolistics
    Options
    I'd like to join.... 30 hrs for me please, don't think I do that many at the moment, it will be good to keep a log and see.
  • LJV1031
    LJV1031 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I'm in for another month's challenge. :smile: I'm going to aim for 30 hours, because I'm going to concentrate more on strength and videos for April, I'm normally Lil' Miss Cardio. :wink: :laugh: Which I can do for quite a fair amount of time.
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am going with the 30 hour challenge! That will be a challenge in itself for me for sure..lol
  • Jamie65toloose
    Options
    If you have not checked it out yet, go under the group and check out how to log for the april challenge. I have decided to just do one post and then we can continue updating it throughout the month. This makes it a little easier for me. I will try to clean it up that way it does not get too big :)
  • mrsepiphany
    mrsepiphany Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 40 hours. I only do like 15/20 hours now so this should be the push i need!
  • Vėdrynas
    Options
    ... If I put my mind to it, I can do 30... so im going to shoot for 40.

I really want to lose 50 by July, so this will be EXTRA helpful.

Feel free to add me!