How will you be working it off?

Options

Replies

• meluc
    meluc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I downloaded C25K App for my iphone, some good tunes to keep my mind off running and ordered a Bodymedia (will receive in 10 days). Quite excited!! I have to train for a 5K coming up in May....YIKES!!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I have LOTS of different Jillian Micheal's DVDs that I plan to use. I also have set of Supreme 90 DVDs that I will be using too.
  • Tasha_R_B
    Tasha_R_B Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm doing Jillian's Ripped in 30 and then I'll do 30 day shred. I'm currently on the look out for a treadmill. I'd like to start C25K, but getting outside to run is almost impossible with 4 little kids. Also, I'll be spending most of the nice days outside in the yard working in my garden.
  • csolson2
    csolson2 Posts: 3
    Options
    I started a walk/run program 3 wks ago and I will keep up with that adding more running and more distance until I get up to the 5K mark. I would really love to run a 5K someday. I will do that 3 times a week and 1-2 days of cross training also.
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 4th week of Insanity, I'm also doing pilates, and walking.
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I just started Brazilian Butt Lift and also have Turbo Fire that I would like to incorporate. Now that it is getting warmer and we have more hours of daylight, my husband and I will start up some bike riding.
  • MusicalRunner
    Options
    My exercise routine is:

Monday - running (doing c210k programme)

Tuesday - callanetics

Wednesday - running

Thursday - callanetics

Friday - zumba

Sunday - running

Saturday is my recovery day! The callanetics are toning, not cardio, so feel my body can cope with the six days exercise.
  • HisMissus
    HisMissus Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    So far I've been doing Wii Fit and Just dance and going for walks at lunchtime. Hoping to start going swimming twice a week before work now that the mornings are getting lighter and I can get out of bed more esily. Also hoping to get back into playing badminton once a week soon. When the weather gets nicer, I can go on long walks at the weekend or even in the evening too.
  • harmonious1
    harmonious1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I really want to focus on eating healthy foods through out the day, and saying up on a minimum of a 30min cardio each day.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I am doing a combination of Power90 (working my way up to P90X) and running/HIIT training for footy which starts this week.
  • MILICA1986
    MILICA1986 Posts: 172
    Options
    I go to the gym 3 times a week, and do 45min cardio and about 1h and 15min strength training.
    I do Billy Blanks tae-bo at home on the other days :smile:
  • amberntay20
    amberntay20 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 level one of 30 day shred and also thinking about doing slim in 6 by beachbody tomorrow to see which one I like better so one of those then walking/running (still learning) and going to start using my bike trailer for my kids and ride my bike
  • 21lauren21
    21lauren21 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I already work out quite a bit so for me its also getting the nutrition down packed!
    For me I do
    Mon: Cardio boot camp class pm- normally interval training or long run
    Tues: Spin class in the am and Boxing in the evening (boxing is only every 2nd week)
    Wed: Tone Boot camp class pm
    Thurs: Boxing class at the gym am, walk along beach in evening or run
    Fri: Spin am
    Sat: Cardio boot camp am - normally run of some sort, ramps, sand run, long slow run etc
    Sun: Try to be active bikeride or similar
  • ndwilson13
    ndwilson13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Cardio: 5+ days of the week. (Rowing, elliptical, stair climber, spinning, swimming, etc)
    Strength: 3+ days.
  • cathy196051
    cathy196051 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Joining new gym April 1st (my gym closed last week), will go 4 - 5 days/week. Also run 3 -4 times/week
  • girl_afraid82
    girl_afraid82 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba every Tuesday evening, but I am going to add 30 day Shred starting tonight.
    I'm also going to try and fit in another work out, mainly of strength training, at the weekends.
  • kaybeepickles
    Options
    I began in Jan. by drastically changing my diet from junk food and consuming around 3500 calories a day easily because of all the soda I was sucking down.
    Now there is absolutely nothing fake or processed and no soda. Everything I eat now is healthy and/or fresh... also it's all water in take about 4 bottled waters a day, more if I can. I was doing alright loosing weight, I started around 200 pounds and got down to 182 by time I began a membership at the gym last Monday. I am taking in around 1200 calories now and with it being all natural foods...it's actually a lot of food.
    I'm worried now though because I'm going to the gym every day getting in anywhere from 40-60 minutes of cardio between the elliptical and the treadmill and light strength training on the machines: low weight high reps. I'm 5'4 and was hoping this would help me begin to tone things up and loose weight. Everything I read and judging from when I was 20/21 age range and I'm 28 now says I should be around 120. Well.... no weight is coming off yet! And from everything I heard even the trainer at the gym I'm doing everything right! Ahhhh! This weight needs to start coming off!
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I started the 30DS about a week ago but I find myself getting very bored with doing the same thing everyday so Friday i think I'm going to order the Turbo Jam from beach body and incorperate some walking and hopefully starting the c25K today and hopefully I keep doing those I'll continue losing the weight like I have been.
  • tara_1109
    tara_1109 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I will be walking/running probably on the treadmill. I work out after my son goes to bed so it is usually getting dark outside by that time. But I did just start a NROLFW lifting workout and I do that every other day i my garage.
  • HereToLoseItAll
    Options
    I walk and I do Wii games. The Just Dance games are a good workout if you keep at it for at least 30 mins. I do some kind of exercise for min of 30 mins each day. A lot more than 30 mins on the weekends when I am very active. It's getting warm outside here now which means more exercise outside for longer periods of time!