Day 12 - Eat the Rainbow

Options
rodneysmom98
rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
Well - I got in orange (pumpkin) blue (blueberries, frozen) red (tomatoes) yellow (banana) green (spinach) plus brown (mushrooms) purple/white (red onion) Fun challenge!

Replies

• Tam143
    Tam143 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey people..

I got a few colors in today
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I had a few of the colours today.
  • jmp33
    jmp33 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I love this! I had orange, red, green, white. You can find veggies and fruit in all shades.
  • tracyjaynie
    tracyjaynie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Lots of colors for me .... Normandy Vegetable Mix , squash green and yellow, broccoli, cauliflower,carrots, onion, and an orange!
  • Simmie69
    Simmie69 Posts: 72
    Options
    A few colors in!
  • SuzieMurray
    Options
    good challenge - attempted to do it with veggies - had carrots, savoy cabbage, tomato, beetroot, and sweetcorn. Nearly there!
  • ehilgenberg10
    ehilgenberg10 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I got a few of the colors in with my salad. Purple orange green red. And yellow in with my breakfast egg! I am missing blue but I think I did pretty good conisdering the only food I an think of that is blue is blueberries and they might be good for you but I don't like them...
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ate a few colors . . . Not big on food challenges, so I also complete 25 flights of stairs.
  • najla56
    najla56 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    i did this yesterday- green and yellow cabbage, dark green spinach, white coconut, pink carrots, red tomatoes etc etc

edit: plus oranges, watermelon, and egg
  • kelleymonty
    Options
    I try to do this every day!
    Since I've made this shift in my lifestyle, cooking has become something I LOVE to do...
    the brighter the dish, the more delicious! :)