Which Body Pump program are you doing

Options
DBBA21
DBBA21 Posts: 104 Member
Hi just wondered what body pump programme you are doing. Is it the programme for home workouts or are people participating in the group class at their local gym?

I was not aware that there was a home programme and have only been participating in the group class which I enjoy however I am thinking about buying the home programme as I love the class so much and would enjoy the chance to do the class at home.

Replies

• DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I do the at home version and I love it :happy:
  • JynniQ
    JynniQ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 11 of the at-home workout. I would love to do the gym class, but the schedule does not coordinate with mine at all... I love Les Mills Pump at home!
  • DBBA21
    DBBA21 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    The gym I go to has a body pump class every day and sometimes 2 classes which is really good. January and February can be a little tough to get a place in the class but once the New Year settles down the classes go back to normal.

I am not sure if the Body Pump at home is avaiable in the UK.
  • karley511
    karley511 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I do the class at the gym and love it! I don't have enough room at home to work out. Plus, it's nice to be in class with other people.
  • boubouba
    boubouba Posts: 10
    Options
    Release 81 at my gym on thursdag... I'll be there!
  • adswillis27
    adswillis27 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Today was Day 52 of PUMP (in home version). I LOVE it and it is a great compliment to the other beachbody programs I do.

I'm getting ready to start the 3rd phase with rotations of Pump Extreme and Pump Revolution. Intense workouts for sure!!! Ready to melt the fat away.
  • jvavra724
    jvavra724 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do Les Mills Body Pump at the YMCA 2 days a week and love it!! I also do Les Mills Body Step 2-3 days a week and it's probably my favorite! All of the Les Mills classes are great ways to burn lots of calories and have a great time!