Lisa's 90 Days

Options
2»

Replies

• snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job!! I am going to restart again, the workout 1 and 2 just seem too easy and don't keep my focus so far but I guess I need to stick it out so I can have amazing results like you!! So I was wondering how tall are you? We seem to have the same body type.

I am 5'4" and currently at 166. I have the horrible T frame body that always makes me look huge in photos. Currently in a size 8 in jeans.
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job Lisa!! I'm starting w/o 5 today!!
  • tyabd
    tyabd Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i lost 4 pounds in 10 days but then gained 1 back again. i am on day 16th and bit depressed by getting weight on even if i am keeping my slef to non processed foods and calories down to 1200. I have been doing workouts twice a day too.

I would not be too worried about putting on a pound. I lost .5 2 weeks ago and gained .5 last week. Of course, TOM hit today, so that could account for my gain on Tuesday's weigh in.

One thing I would suggest....if you are working out twice a day and only eating 1200, your metabolism might be going into starvation mode. Make sure your NET is no less than 1200. I personally am now trying to NET my BMR which is 1526 and I feel so much better. I actually have a bit more energy and I don't feel as sluggish during workouts.

thanx a lot it really helped... needed to balance my bmr
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Sorry I have not updated much, but life has just been crazy busy. Here are my 90 day pics. I am hoping to lose another 15 pounds and 15" in round two.

90days.jpg

90days2.jpg
  • mrswarrick
    mrswarrick Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome Lisa!!! And at 90 days you lost the shorts! :) You go lady!

Good luck with round 2, hope you get similar results. Inspiring me to keep trugging along.