Why am I so confused :(

Options
Hello! I am a 1200 calorie eater and it is really not working for me. I have been eating my 1200 calories and working out 2-3 times per week and have been bouncing between the same 5-6 lbs for months....some days I feel like crying. I feel i am busting my *kitten* and it is getting me nowhere :( I did Weight Watchers successfully before my last son without working out. But I now enjoy going to the gym and doing Zumba but my body isnt losing weight. I have read all of the great information provided on increasing good calories and it makes complete sense to me but all the numbers are confusing and stressing me out. Any help would be soooooo much appreciated.

Me: Melissa, mom of 2 boys - ages 5 and 2

Current Weight: 192.0
Height: 5 feet, 5 inches
Workout Level - light - 1-3 times per week

What do I do??? How many calories should I be eating and still losing max weight each week? I am patient to get the weight off (would still like to be a soon as possible- haha!!) but despirate to find something that is realistic, healthy and WORKS.

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a 1200 calorie eater and it is really not working for me. I have been eating my 1200 calories and working out 2-3 times per week and have been bouncing between the same 5-6 lbs for months....some days I feel like crying. I feel i am busting my *kitten* and it is getting me nowhere :( I did Weight Watchers successfully before my last son without working out. But I now enjoy going to the gym and doing Zumba but my body isnt losing weight. I have read all of the great information provided on increasing good calories and it makes complete sense to me but all the numbers are confusing and stressing me out. Any help would be soooooo much appreciated.

Me: Melissa, mom of 2 boys - ages 5 and 2

Current Weight: 192.0
    Height: 5 feet, 5 inches
    Workout Level - light - 1-3 times per week

What do I do??? How many calories should I be eating and still losing max weight each week? I am patient to get the weight off (would still like to be a soon as possible- haha!!) but despirate to find something that is realistic, healthy and WORKS.

Hey lady, there are two topics you must read, the one on TDEE and one on what to expect when you are upping cals. That is first. At the end of the TDEE topic there are tips that I put out there for upping to the 15% off TDEE calories.

Here is a link that will do the calcs for you if you would like...http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html