HI!

Options
Hi, everyone! Today is W1 D1 for me! I'm super excited! I have been itching to run for years now, it just looks so much fun! lol. But, I have bad ankles and some feet problem so I have never been able to. I am really hoping that by doing C25K that I can be a runner!

I believe it will also help me to get my oldest daughter, who is 10, more active! She loves to exercise with me so this should be fun for both of us! :)

Replies

• TheCountryMomma
    TheCountryMomma Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! Today is W1 D1 for me! I'm super excited! I have been itching to run for years now, it just looks so much fun! lol. But, I have bad ankles and some feet problem so I have never been able to. I am really hoping that by doing C25K that I can be a runner!

I believe it will also help me to get my oldest daughter, who is 10, more active! She loves to exercise with me so this should be fun for both of us! :)

Welcome to the group!! I am so happy that I started this SMALLER group to have some great encouragement and words of advice when needed!!! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • scubagoil
    scubagoil Posts: 103 Member
    Options

Today was my first day too! That is so great that you are going to be doing this with your daughter!

We can do this!
  • knight76306
    knight76306 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hi!

It's great that your daughter likes exercise with you! My daughter is 15. She'll go with me some, but not much. On the other hand, she like to run outside and can leave me standing. So......

Make sure you have good shoes. When I started the first time, my feet and calves hurt. I knew my shoes were old, but... ended up having to buy a new pair. Well worth the $$$$
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I just started this week too. Going to get new sneaks tomorrow.