Just got my package in the mail!

Options
Allegi32
Allegi32 Posts: 302 Member
So I just received my package in the mail and I'm so excited!! However, I'm not sure I'll be following the meal plan exactly. It's very low-calorie and extremely strict. I think I have a pretty good grasp on good nutrition and choices.

Those of who who've gotten the program, what do you think of the meal plan that comes with it?

I'm going to try the Kickstart plan for 7 days - it looks like it'll be a good jumping off point for the program. It's 2 workouts per day, so on the days that I work, I will have to get up earlier, but I'm excited to try it!

I'm starting next week....anyone else with me?

Replies

• NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing the meal plan either, but I do want to try some of the recipes. :-) good luck!
  • stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My package was supposed to arrive today but didn't :( As long as its here on time I am starting on Monday the 19th. I cant wait and am SO excited!! I know I will be doing the kickstart (food and exercise) than after that I'm sure ill use some of her recipes and guidelines but wont be doing her meal plan to a t. Good luck, you can add me if you want since we will be starting the same week :)