Trying to find what exercise I love!

Options
I know the key is exercise. I didn't know I could cut my calories back...I can. I can pick foods that are healthy and I can do it since I drink water and don't feel hungry. My thing is finding the exercise I want to do. I have tried the elipitical and bike. My favorite is swimming. Walking the dog is something I have to do but I want to dance or do a DVD that actually works for me. It's weird how I want this so much but I do. I can't go back to the way I was...

I'm down 18 pounds. That's two dress sizes for me since I started to exercise. My figure is trying to come back. I was wearing a size 22 W and now I can wear a 18 W. I'm so happy and I now want to get under the 230's I'm at 242 pounds and want to have a One and not a Two all the time. So if I can do this and I know I can....in 13 weeks I will be close to that goal.

Keep me in your prayers that I find the exercise I love...Sex isn't the answer...I love that but It needs to be something that really burns the fat! I want my Fat to Cry!

Any suggestions, nothing to hurt my knee...no jumping, and other things that stress the knees.

Replies

• beverlybee
    beverlybee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Try the rowing machine -- gives you a great workout, and burns a TON of calories!! And, it is non-impact for your knees. Well done with the 18lbs!!!
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the weight machines at the gym. I changed my body fat percentage quite a bit after getting serious about the weights.