Welcome!

Options
13»

Replies

• ashley_mckee
    ashley_mckee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm new and am so relieved to see women who get where I am coming from. I am a comfort eater through and through. I will eat and eat and eat sweets if I know they are there. This behavior is definitely how I cope with ANY and ALL emotions. I love cookies, brownies, ice creams, candy, ANYTHING sweet. This also goes hand and hand with the insulin issues I have due to my PCOS, so it is sort of a double battle, but one that I want to win. I am determined!
  • PINKinquisition1908
    PINKinquisition1908 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    It's day one. I am at the lowest I have felt in a long time. I am tired, depressed and sad. Not everyday, but it's be slowly creeping up on me. I have been overweight for the past 5 years. I have never been motivated or wiling to really do what it takes to get the weight off. Today, I'm 149lbs, and I can't believe it.

I have been eating wrecklessly for the past 2 months. After a broken ankle I didn't have the will to care about my body--at least not enough to stop eating. I let my injury take over, and began eating things I always work to avoid (candy bars, chips, milk shakes). I've been eating them relentlessly, and now I am paying the price. My pants dont' fit, I feel bloated and tired. Worst of all, I'm starting not to recognize myself in the mirror.

I can't say I've turned a corner, or something drastic has happened. I'm just ready. And unlike times past, when I made really pitiful and small goals. I'm going big. I want to get down to my super, happy weight 115.

1393061.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter