Be Patient

Options
mrskaren0
mrskaren0 Posts: 31 Member
Good morning ladies! First let me say today I am proud that all but two of our ladies has logged in and it isn't even 8:00 yet. May God bless you each for your endeavors. Secondly, I wanted to encourage each of you to take this weeks lesson focus "PATIENCE" to heart. We all know we earned every pound we're carrying and that they didn't come on overnight. Truth be told we PATIENTLY watched the scale or our dress size go up and up. So, with that being said, please pray for patience when you feel as though you are depriving yourself of all the good stuff (which is usually the bad stuff) today and not seeing the result on the scale tomorrow. It tooK a while to gain it and it will take twice as long to lose it. Be patient!

Replies

• sshoaga
    sshoaga Posts: 19
    Options
    Week 4 has made me stop and consider that what we do all too often is beat up on ourselves when we look at the scales, but I am realizing that looking at our plates with focus on what we're consuming/proportion-wise will determine what we see on the scales. What we see is what we ate. In some cases what we didn't. I've been encouraged ti add more calories so that my body doesn't sound the STARVATION ALARM. And slowly but surely I am inceasing my intake with foods that are healthier instead of the junk that only cause angrish when I look at how I've sabataged my plan to release excess weight by hanging on to my old eating patterns. Something must change in order to witness change. All of you are great inspiration to ALL of us. It is BETTER TOGETHER! Thank you for encouraging me... LET ME ENCOURAGE YOU...Change takes TIME, PRAYER.and PATIENCE!!! :wink: AIN'T NOTHING TO IT BUT TO DO IT!!!
  • drkristamiller
    drkristamiller Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes, it is all about patience. This is my second time on this weight loss journey, both past times losing 25-30 lbs...This time i'm shooting for a high number in weight loss and never gaining it back (or to keep...thus babies)! I started for good in Oct 2010 and I'm reaping the rewards taking it one day at a time. I am planning my skinny future!!