Can we post underwear pics here?

Options
bushidowoman
bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
Because OHMYGOODNESS, I just put a couple of backside pics in my underwear side-by-side, and I'm kinda stoked here!
I have only lost 6 pounds in 5 months, and I have been wondering if maybe I should cut my calories some after all. Even though I try to keep my focus off the scale, and even though I'm feeling pretty good...I still second-guess myself sometimes.
Now I think I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing. :wink:

Replies

• bushidowoman
    Options
    Oops, nevermind. I didn't realize *everyone* could see this. I thought groups were more private, and I only want to show my booty to other *ladies*. :blushing:
  • DecemberNick
    DecemberNick Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    The bad news is that there are also men ;) Although, I'd like to pride the members of this group as being above the typical childishness/immaturity of the general forums. We're all about hard work and seeing the results of our labor.

That being said, I wonder if there is a way to make the group private? I'd personally like to avoid some of the wack jobs that troll the forums...
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    How about backside photos in yoga pants?

Some "underwear" are more modest than some swimsuits, anyway. :happy:

As long as YOU are happy with it, that's all that matters. :drinker:
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    It's so weird that groups aren't private! I just wanted to congratulate you on the progress...I think yoga pants are a great idea since you do not want to show your backside to the whole mfp community! :-)
  • bushidowoman
    Options
    I came up with a solution. I made my friends list "ladies only" and my profile private (I only had a handful of guy friends anyway and they didn't offer as much support as the ladies. :wink:) so that I can post pics on my profile and feel comfortable showing off my hard work. :-)
    If anybody would like to add me as a friend, message me! :smile:
  • bushidowoman
    Options
    For some progress, clothes just don't show it! In my case, there *may* be a subtle size difference, but the bigger difference is in shape and definition. Even my spandex bike shorts would probably hide it.
  • DecemberNick
    DecemberNick Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Since it's ladies only, someone post back here with the feedback! :wink: I was actually looking at myself in the mirror last night to see if all these squats and deadlifts were doing anything for me :tongue: I think they have but I never took a before picture.