Friends

Options
Jessica1274
Jessica1274 Posts: 363 Member
Hi everyone. I have a few friends here on MFP, all of them are people I know from somewhere else. The only problem is all of them are set at about 1200 cal. Many of them do heavy-duty cardio to burn lots of cals so they can eat more. Some of them don't exercise at all. And some of those are averaging about 900 net a day, no exercise.

Needless to say they don't "get" what I'm doing with eating more, increasing my protein, and strength training. They are all very encouraging in general. Lots of "way to go" and "good job"s. But they are said to everyone, even when they are netting 900. I would love a friend or two who "gets" it. If a couple of you who share the same goals of eating enough and being stronger and fit wouldn't mind, I'd love it if you'd friend me.

Thanks! :)

Jessica

Replies

• freezerburn2012
    freezerburn2012 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I have the same sort of goals! I enjoy food and wine far too much to starve myself. And, I love being strong!
  • Jessica1274
    Options
    I have the same sort of goals! I enjoy food and wine far too much to starve myself. And, I love being strong!

Seriously! Being hungry is so not fun. Neither is never getting to enjoy the foods I love.

I was just telling my husband how nice it is to pick up a gallon of milk and not think it was heavy. Lol! It's the little things....
  • freezerburn2012
    freezerburn2012 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    haha... I keep telling my husband that if he doesn't start working out soon, I'll be stronger than him and I'll be the king of our house. lol
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Hi I have sent you a request. I am totally committed to eating : ) I do some cardio and have started circuit training which is a combination of strength and cardio.
  • Jessica1274
    Options
    Hi I have sent you a request. I am totally committed to eating : ) I do some cardio and have started circuit training which is a combination of strength and cardio.

Got it! Thanks!
  • DecemberNick
    DecemberNick Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    +1 to eating to fuel you body!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request!