When is your 12 Weeks ending?

Options
StrongGwen
StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
Mine is coming up in just 10 days! I'm not close to where I wanted to be, but I'm much better than i was when I started. I have booked a "spray tan" session on Thursday to be ready for my After photos. Then I'll have to submit the photos and write my Essay and etc.

Anybody else gettting close to the end date for your Challenge?

Replies

• Navymustng
    Navymustng Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    StrongGwen, I can't believe it's already here. WOW. So happy for you. Good stuff. You have made great strides in your health and lifestyle I am sure. Congrats. Hope you post some pics,

Don
  • tinytimsummers
    tinytimsummers Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am 13 days from the end. I am pushing hard to make my goal. I am not doing the official challeng but I have enjoyed this round. What are your alls plans after this round is over? I think I may take a week maybe two and do nothing but cardio and then either do another round of BFL or I have a couple other plans I may try. No matter what other plan I try I still come back to the BFL plan. It is the best that I have found so far but I keep exploring. I am proud of all of us, I beleive that we have all made progress!
  • StrongGwen
    Options
    I am 13 days from the end. I am pushing hard to make my goal. I am not doing the official challeng but I have enjoyed this round. What are your alls plans after this round is over? I think I may take a week maybe two and do nothing but cardio and then either do another round of BFL or I have a couple other plans I may try. No matter what other plan I try I still come back to the BFL plan. It is the best that I have found so far but I keep exploring. I am proud of all of us, I beleive that we have all made progress!

I have made progress but not done yet so I will take a few days easy and then get back on it. Today I tried on 3 pair of pants before I found one that fit--the first 2 pairs were too big!! :happy: I can see progress and only hope my After pix reflect what I expect to see. My imagination swings to one extreme or the other, so actual photographic evidence will be good I think.

Since I couldn't post my cardio picture on my homepage, I will try to insert it here.
    NoStairMasterNoProblem.jpg
    If it works somehow, this will show my "No StariMaster-No Problem" photo. What looks like the top of the rise, where the log is horizontal, is actually less than halfway up. It is too steep to get a photo of the whole thing. Dont do this everyday, but try to get some of this each weekend in the area around where I live.
  • StrongGwen
    Options
    StrongGwen, I can't believe it's already here. WOW. So happy for you. Good stuff. You have made great strides in your health and lifestyle I am sure. Congrats. Hope you post some pics,

Don

Still plagued by my belly pooch, so hope to find an outfit for the After photos that will highlight the good and camoflage the bad. If I'm too embarrassed to post on MFP, at a minimum I will have on my BFL site! Are you doing the Official Entry thing this time around? I have no change of winning I'm sure, but I'll give it a shot anyway!
  • docsallen
    docsallen Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Until I saw this post, I forgot there was an "ending". I did not enter the online challenge. I am considering this a lifestyle change. Once I reach my goal, I will modify the plan even more, but I am sticking to my plan until I reach my goal. I think my 12 weeks will end in about 2 weeks. I did not take before pics, but now I sort of wish I had. I have only lost 12 lbs, but my clothes are fitting better (actually, more clothes are fitting as opposed to not), and in the past week a few acquaintances have mentioned to me that I look like I have lost a lot of weight so I know that the plan is making a difference.

StrongGwen- funny you mention the spray tan. It has been much warmer than usual in NJ and I've been wearing dresses to work, going to the gym in my shorts, etc and I keep thinking I should get some tanning lotion b/c I always feel like I look better when I have a little color. (I am very fair)

Great job everyone!
  • tinytimsummers
    tinytimsummers Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I love that steep hill. I have one similar where I hunt that I sometimes throw on a pack and start hiking. I love it. I need to see if I can find some before pics, I don't think there is that much difference in me. Again great job everyone.
  • StrongGwen
    Options
    Until I saw this post, I forgot there was an "ending". I did not enter the online challenge. I am considering this a lifestyle change. Once I reach my goal, I will modify the plan even more, but I am sticking to my plan until I reach my goal. I think my 12 weeks will end in about 2 weeks. I did not take before pics, but now I sort of wish I had. I have only lost 12 lbs, but my clothes are fitting better (actually, more clothes are fitting as opposed to not), and in the past week a few acquaintances have mentioned to me that I look like I have lost a lot of weight so I know that the plan is making a difference.

StrongGwen- funny you mention the spray tan. It has been much warmer than usual in NJ and I've been wearing dresses to work, going to the gym in my shorts, etc and I keep thinking I should get some tanning lotion b/c I always feel like I look better when I have a little color. (I am very fair)

Great job everyone!

I'll tell you what;s REALLY funny--I work with a guy named Doc and inside my brain your logon name made me think you are a guy, except that you've been wearing dresses to work! Now I'm not being judgemental if you ARE a dude, but I'm supposing that you are not. :laugh:

this will be my first ever experience at the salon with the aspray on "airbrush" tanning. I'm way too cheap (and too smart) to do the whole tanning bed thing, and since I had treatments to take pre-cancerous spots off my face, I'm much more diligent with the sunscreen! This seems like a good fix because tans seem to highlight the muscles in the photos and it lasts a couple of weeks. And it ties in with work, since the salon belongs to one of my clients...hmmm, will the IRS accept a spray tanning session as a work expense? just saying...