day one week one

Options
ranmca
ranmca Posts: 121 Member
so i completed todays sit-ups. such a great workout, hope to see those muscles of mine improve soon

i also tried day one of both the squat challenge and the pushup challenge. boy oh boy where those intense. i hate both those excersises, but will try to stick it out as long as i can.

hope you all enjoyed day one:)

Replies

• mom2tek
    mom2tek Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll actually be starting my day 1 tomorrow. I did some sit ups this morning after running and then I saw and read about the challenge after that and did my test set.
  • ranmca
    Options
    Hi! I'll actually be starting my day 1 tomorrow. I did some sit ups this morning after running and then I saw and read about the challenge after that and did my test set.

Hey, I'm so happy that you've decided to do this as well! Looks like its just the two of us for now! Good luck tomoro, let me know how it goes :)
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Day 1 week 1 down, column 3, I"m in for this challenge!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    just joined, i hope thats ok. this sounds like my sort of challenge so im goin to start today with column 2 x
  • ranmca
    Options
    Thanks for joining everyone!
  • brittlynn07
    brittlynn07 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start today too! Just saw this challenge and this is right up my alley!
  • mom2tek
    mom2tek Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    W1 D1 Column 3 done. My 5 year old did this with me. He's so excited about doing this one and the push up one with me. Who knew I would have such support :)
  • emczech5
    emczech5 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    It had me start with week 3 day 1. Wow, am I feeling it.
  • ayamagali
    ayamagali Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it started me on week 3 day 1 column 3. I was a little nervous, but did great until the last set where I did about half my initial test :s