What music do you workout to...?

Options
Lukasmum1
Lukasmum1 Posts: 33 Member
Always looking for upbeat music to walk to, or do workouts. Found this site: http://www.workoutmusic.com/ and it downloads MP3 music - yes for a price... but can choose workout regime, speed of play - BPM (beats per minute), and genre. From new and hip, to golden oldies - all hyped up to get us moving.

What do you workout to?

Replies

• DangerMouse7
    DangerMouse7 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I workout to House (dance) music.
    I like the beat and I can get hour long mixes that fill my exercise regime.
    Currently some Sebastien-B life from Ibiza. You can get them as podcasts which are free on iTunes.
    Also, I like DeadMau5's 4x4=12, it starts out slow which is great for the warmup! :-)
    Not everyone's 'cup of tea' but it works for me... Your mileage may vary ;-)
  • Iheartpsychosis
    Options
    I work out to anything they basically play in the clubs. It's upbeat and gets me going. Too bad I can't enjoy a drink while I do my dancing lmao. Rihanna, Flo Rida, David Guetta, Beyonce - Mostly RnB/Pop Clubbing sounds
  • angenz
    angenz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Rock Music!!!

Queen, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Wolfmother, Rage Against the Machine, The White Stripes, KT Tunstall (prob technically not rock, but it makes me smile when it plays after a vulgar song), Electric Six, AC DC, Kings of Leon.

I choose songs which are around 5 minutes, so when I'm out for a run I don't need to keep looking at my watch - if I remember to wear it, and just think.... 6 songs, that's it, just keep going for 6 songs!
  • dixnshae
    dixnshae Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great topic! Been busy downloading some from iTunes today as my usual listening music just doesn't cut the mustard - Blues is way too laid back! I've really had to push myself out of the 90s!
    My top 5 today were:
    My House - Kids of 88
    Do it again - Chemical Brothers
    Blow me away - Breaking Benjamin
    Loud - Big and Rich
    Burn - Elemeno P

oohh and Cool me down - The Black Seeds - for the cool down :)
  • Kimberleycommonname
    Kimberleycommonname Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I either stream ministry of sound radio, or play a MoS album. House/dance/techno all has a really good beat for me to keep pace to.
  • metrociity
    Options
    daft punk one more time
  • sarag2012
    sarag2012 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have brought out some old cds from the past either rock, dance trance etc. Good to listen to thw past but not relive the past in weight.....
    :tongue:
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I d/load mixes from rockmyrun.com.
    You get 1 free credit each month, or you can purchase more.
    Or usually some cranking hardhouse, ministry of sound mixes etc