DAY 16 CHALLENGE & AFFIRMATION

Options
ShawtyLatina
ShawtyLatina Posts: 160 Member
Hiya Wellness Warriors. Happy Monday!

So we're rounding the corner. Welcome to Day 16 and to another opportunity to broaden your horizons. Part of what you might need to shake your groove thing and live like you mean it is to travel. No fear. You can go all over tarnation with the crazy sexy cleanse.

FOCUS
Adventure? you're not living on an island (unless of course, you live on an island). Nothing can stop you from sightseeing in your own backyard, across town, or across the globe. YOU are the ONLY inhibitor to where your wonderfulness will take you., whether that means geographically or just go past your own internal borders.

POSITIVE SELF TALK
Grant me the wisdom to see beyond my boundaries.

AFFIRMATION
I am a global God(dess) open to the world.

GOD POD MAINTENANCE
Dry brush? Check. 35min jog, walk, tumble, roll, or bounce? Check. Neti pot? Check. How about getting your eyebrows shaped by a follicle master? Your brows are the frames that highlight your beauty. Tend to them.

TIP
Besides Crazy Sexy Cancer (from which the book and this cleanse is based), there are lots of great movies and books you might want to check out. Some of these might include Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead, Food Matters, Fed Up!, or Super Size Me. Besides informational, some of these are also extremely entertaining, and all are inspirational.

PHYSICAL CHALLENGE
Part 1. To start our last week strong, let's live today as close to the crazy sexy cleanse tenets as we can. That means we're saying no to added, refined sugars and anything animal based. And we're saying yes to lots of fruits and veggies in as close to the form of their natural state as possible. And part 2. Push yourself beyond your internal borders by tasting something you've never eaten before. Doesn't have to be a full dish, just a taste. Then pat yourself on the back for taking another step towards a more enlightened you.

Let's make this week an awesome one!!

Have a blessed day my friends. :)