Advice needed on an oversensitive body

Options
I just did a 7 day fast because I wasn't mentally ready to handle solid food (I have a restrictive ED but have bouts of purging), and it helped me to focus so much more on finding fun ways to eat only heatlhy foods, but tbh, the 10+ pounds I lost during the fast are probably going to come right back. I've fasted before and sometimes the weight doesn't come off, but I ate right while getting off the fast but I still think my lovehandles got bigger, and I am already up a few pounds. idk, I can eat healthy and exercise but my body really doesn't want to let go of weight permanently anymore. I used to be 200lbs so obviously I'm down by a lot and kept that off, but I'm still not at my goal and do not want to spend the rest of my life trying to lose the extra weight to get back to my pre-college weight. I eat 1200 calories most days of low carb, low sugar whole foods, and exercise about 6 days a week for at least and hour, and generally eat back some of my exercise cals. If anyone has anything helpful in terms of advice, please message me.

I thought I would also mention that I have tried upping my cals to 1400 and eating all of my exercise cals, but when I was doing that, I started getting really noticable love handles, bigger thighs, and fat popping up in strange areas. So I'm honestly stuck. I'm taking a lot of vitamins too, a multi, chelated calcium, iron, E, B12, acidophilus, digestive enzymes, extra fiber, etc.

I'm going to open up my journal in case you all want to look.

Replies

• solarpower4
    solarpower4 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    It really looks as though you aren't eating enough calories, thus causing your body to become even more efficient at holding on to every calorie you DO consume.