Should I even be in this challenge??

Options
cngeike
cngeike Posts: 305 Member
So not sure if I am in the right challenge. I drink almond milk with my coffee or put some in a smoothie. So I get about 1 cup a day to 1.5 cups.
I have had oranges, pineapple, apple, cucumber, spinach, celery, carrots, mango, peaches. broccoli, cabbage, and tomato oh, bell pepper, green onion,

Is that ok?

Replies

• Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    So not sure if I am in the right challenge. I drink almond milk with my coffee or put some in a smoothie. So I get about 1 cup a day to 1.5 cups.
    I have had oranges, pineapple, apple, cucumber, spinach, celery, carrots, mango, peaches. broccoli, cabbage, and tomato oh, bell pepper, green onion,

Is that ok?
    well.... its not the challenge.. a challenge would mean you have to do what you dont like which would probably be AXing the coffee.. yikes!!! sorry.. BUT.. you could ALWAYS do your own modification i guess.. but definitely get your food right otherwise you are completetly WAY OFF... most of those things arent legal for this challenge.. lol. I love your honesty!
  • cngeike
    cngeike Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I might be dropping out. But would still like to follow you all. I find it very interesting but I don't know I could do the challenge to the full extent. I think I will stick to the juicing I am doing for now, just because I struggle enough with that and my calorie intake.
    With that said, I only drank coffee yesterday morning, and today it is made but I have yet to drink it.