Staring over

Options
aimeef12
aimeef12 Posts: 70 Member
hey im new to the group been doing the mfp thing for a couple weeks and recently just got my band tightened again... i had removed all the fluid in the band for over a year because of the terrible gas pains i would get but i decided to give it a second shot... and so far so good thanx to a few suggestions by my new Dr

Being that my band is tight again i cant eat ANY bread, pasta, rice, and a few other things so its kind of hard finding stuff for me to eat that is healthy

ive learned i cant eat bananas, carrots, baked potatoe, and depending on the kind of meat and way its cooked cant eat that lol

i would LOVEEEEEEEE to add some lap band friends so i can look through your journals and would LOVVEEE any suggestions from anyone my diary is open to my friends only so please add me!!!

Replies

• hhamilton1203
    hhamilton1203 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey congrats on getting your fill again. I got the lab band 4 months ago and i recently had to have emergency surgery to take out my gallbladder. So for the last 3 weeks i have been with out a fill, i finally got a fill yesterday i only have 1.8cc's in my band again (its what i had before) and i am so excited i can start to lose weight again. I dont know how you did it for a year..... But any who welcome back and i have lots of great food ideas my husband and i take our favorite foods and try and find a healthy version :)
  • aimeef12
    aimeef12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about the gallblatter but happy you got your full back and are loosing weight again!!! Please share te healthy food ideas!!!!!! :)
  • JanicaPeterson
    Options
    I was banded June 30th 2010, Im down over 150 lbs to date... I too had to have my gallbladder out 3 weeks ago this coming thursday.... Ohhhhhhhhh that sucked not being able to eat due to the pain.

Welcome back, and congrats on the fill.... I no longer have insurance and so I cant get a fill and I desperately need one!!

I have fallen off the "band wagon" as of late, so I am starting the 5 Day Pouch test starting today.... Im hell bent to get this thing back on track....

Good luck ladies (and Gents)