the impossible crush

Options

Replies

• pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Got one....great friend....married....impossible....the end.
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    :huh:

I can't believe how many of you have crushes on other peoples husbands!
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

At least mine isn't married :) .....not even dating anyone at the moment.......
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    boy do I know about an impossible crush.. :grumble: :brokenheart:
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    boy do I know about an impossible crush.. :grumble: :brokenheart:
    Awwwwww... :flowerforyou:

I tend to avoid this personally because I am trying to be realistic... And also because I think I fall in love/fantasize about it too easily, so it's probably better for me to slap myself in the face when I've got these thoughts (I don't let it grow on me).
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I have a crush. Just one. Single, intelligent and beautiful. But she lives in a different state.
  • Moe4572
    Options
    I have a crush. Just one. Single, intelligent and beautiful. But she lives in a different state.

Long distance can work....maybe not impossible?
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    yes... and he knows it.... darn these military men! lol!!! He's a good friend!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I don't just want him because I can't have him (he is much younger, but in the same life place-if that makes sense) and although we are friendly and would even say friends, that is all it will be..........he does not know I have this crush, and that is probably a good thing, for right now anyway.

How much younger??? My crush is alot younger then me........I'm not letting that stop me. We have a date on Friday!!!
    Options

um... there are these things called cars, planes... that can really cut the travel time of walking drastically! lol!!! I say go for it! go for a visit and let your intentions be known!!! the worst scenario is she says no...
  • MelissaT81
    MelissaT81 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I do. One of my good friends. Sadly he doesn't feel the same way.
    Options

At least mine isn't married :) .....not even dating anyone at the moment.......

mine... he's shown me that I'm the only one he has other than his children... I just want him to come out and say it!!! why do some men have a problem with saying it?!?!?! Well, to his credit, he told me once... before he left... I guess once is better than never...
  • Moe4572
    Options
    I don't just want him because I can't have him (he is much younger, but in the same life place-if that makes sense) and although we are friendly and would even say friends, that is all it will be..........he does not know I have this crush, and that is probably a good thing, for right now anyway.

How much younger??? My crush is alot younger then me........I'm not letting that stop me. We have a date on Friday!!!

11 years??
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    sure do :tongue:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Yes, but i always trick myself into killing it. I've trained my imagination that every time I start to imagine something between us- my actions accidentally cause the death of one of us and the other lives in self-hatred forever because we took such a selfish stupid risk.

And the guy aint even in a relationship- Ive just trained myself to stay the hell away from thoughts of him.
  • therapyruns
    therapyruns Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    oh man, it sure keeps things interesting ;)
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    yup yup
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options

11 years??

I say go for it!! Mine is more then that!!! He doesn't seem to have a problem with my age one bit. We just talked about it yesterday.
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options

11 years??

That wouldn't be an issue for me as long as we were at the same life stage. I know several couples with an age difference larger than that. She who dares, wins :wink:

My score: 2 impossible crushes :smile: :love:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

11 years??

That's not an impossible age gap to me, thats quite do-able!! Go tell him!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: