Recording Chalean Extreme

Options
How do you record your Chalean Extreme workout outs on here?

Replies

• Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    I would love to know the answer to this as well.
  • philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I use my HRM and just create a new exercise. If you don't have one, I highly recommend it, but for the cardio workouts you can use "high impact aerobics." If you record anything in the "Strength Training" section of your diary, it doesn't "earn" you any calories for food. However, if you go under "Cardiovascular," you can use "circuit training" or "weight training" and get some calorie burn for those. Good luck with your programs!:drinker:

Of course if you're just talking about in the group--go to the last page of the "workouts" thread and pop em in. :bigsmile:
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    Thank you I will use the circuit training since it seems we get the most calorie burn for that one and after my work out yesterday I know I am burning more than the aerobics says I am.
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    yup what philosohoe said :) I find the HRM really keeps me motivated to push hard as I know I have to write it down ;) Once you create your new exercise it is listed so you can just select it but it also stores your calories burned from the last time you did it so it is nice to see if you are working as hard as the last time ;)
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    I used my HRM, created a new exercise under Cardio and logged that way.

Angie